I danced!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I broke my femur 15 months ago and had surgery. I have been afraid to run and so on ever since. Had some music on today and danced the heck all over my lounge room! What a win! 

6 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Belle - you lucky girl you, after a really long and painful path, congrats that is wonderful news.
  • Posted

Hi Belle

I bet you feel great. It's 13 months since I had surgery and that's all I want to do dance. It's myfoot that holds me up at the moment but I'm trying hard toes it sorted.  The hospital told me the last time I went that there was nothing they could do for it but I'm going to keep trying.

Brenda C

• Posted

hi belle, 

congratulations, darling .... so good to hear from you and being the dancing queen again ...

big warm hug

renee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.