I don't have time for this!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

On and off for a few months now, it started with just a trace of blood on paper and now the bowl water is red and the paper is stained.  I'm really busy caring for my very ill father (leuchimia) and aging mother (80) on top of working and caring for my husband and children.  I guess i'm venting here, i just don't have time to be sick!  I guess what i want to know is, are these crusial symptoms for this condition.  Sorry if i sound rude in this post but i am quite p*ssed this is happening...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am not surprised that you are p*ssed off.....You have more than enough to worry about as it is,but you must now think of yourself and get checked out ,do not wait..

..It may well NOT be what you dread.....BUT you must now think of yourself...

By all means have a rant on here,most of us will understand ,in fact I would say ALL of us will understand...when you get time,let us all know how you get on....

Regards Chris

• Posted

I also meant to add that no blood loss  like this is in any way normal. it is clear evidence that something is wrong, so please, don't ignore it any longer.

• Posted

I'd firstly want to say that please remember the replies you get have no medical backing, they are just opinions. Then, I'd say there are a lot of things besides cancer that could be causing this. Piles, for starters. But, whether you have time to be ill or not, you really need to go see your doctor. Whatever it turns out to be, all things are easier to deal with in the early stages.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.