I don't know what these bumps are

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have these little skin things... I don't know where they came from or what they are. I pulled some of them off. Some are bigger then others but none of them are that big. I just gripped them like I was gonna pop them as if they were a pimple and they just popped off. They are hard. They don't hurt or itch or anything they are just there. And they are on the sort of inside of my vagina and around it. I am in a relationship and have been for almost a year. When I pulled them off they bled a lot. They are not dry like the top of a wart but they are white like skin.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Don't touch them or pull on them, and make sure to wash your hands after touching them. If it was several bumps, flesh colored and they bled when you pulled them out and they bled? It's most likely hpv (human Paulina virus) please note that they can very much resemble skin.. they can either be smooth or rough. Please do not pull on them as this will cause more irritation and see your gyno so she/he can see them and make a proper diagnosis. Ask them for a pap so you know the inside cells are healthy.

Please don't forget that hpv are contagious and you can pass it on even if you're using protection. There's a probability you had the virus but it just "popped". Good thing is that sometimes the body clears certain strains of hpv.

• Posted

They could also be skin tags they bleed like hell theres no tomorrow, if it is these you can buy skin tag remover oil from Holland and Barrets

Go Dr tho get ️a visual opinion

• Posted

While warts are almost entirely caused by human papillomavirus (HPV), tags are only sometimes associated with HPV. Groin and genital (around vagina in this case) lesions resembling skin tags may actually be genital warts or condyloma. A biopsy would help diagnose which of these growths are not skin tags. Very rarely, a basal cell skin or squamous cancer or melanoma may mimic a skin tag, but this is very uncommon. Don't think they're just skin tags, and ignore a proper diagnoses. The worst people can do is think everything is benign and later find out they're not after passing it around. Don't pull on them, make a gyno appointment and have her/him look at them to make a proper diagnosis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.