I don't know where else to post

Posted , 4 users are following.

After sex one night (oral/vaginal/and with a new dildo) I experienced mild discomfort, brushed it off and applied vagicaine. Big mistake! It only seemed to irritate it further. I noticed three abrasions in my labia minora below my clit. They've now turned into full blown fissure/crater like sores that seem to be pussing. I saw a doctor and she said it didn't look like any std but she was also unsure on what it could be. Needless to say, I'm scared and in a fair amount of pain.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm going into the er in a little bit. The pain is too much and the gynecologists in my area are full on appointments. The sores seem like they're spreading. Still craterous and pussing. Hopefully I can get a diagnosis.

• Posted

i would say genital herpes.. but ive never heard of puss or anything like that coming out.

have you notified the person who you had sex with .. and what was going on ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.