I don't understand these tablets

Posted , 7 users are following.

today I have taken a tablet with every meal I know that today I have gone over the top ice cream chicken nibbles crisps but no side effects this is my first time of overeating since I started and fully expected to spend the night on the loo can anyone explain how I have got away with it

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

You'll begin to see the side effects by the earliest tomorrow. Believe me they will come.

• Posted

You will get it eventually x don't worry about it x if you eat healthily you prob won't get it bad x it will keep you regular but if you eat too much fat you will poo it out xx

• Posted

I have been on them for 5 days and still no uh oh moment if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong would love to know!

• Posted

Hearing your experience now convince me that some of these batches are fake...My first month I lost a couple of pounds despite sticking rigidly to my diet....The box my tablets came in didn't have Orlistat written on it...but the others have and some weight is now shifting....years ago when I used them the slightest overeating of fat would trigger the oily monster....maybe they are generic. ....

• Posted

I have been eating better too scared of the monster paying a visit at work lol but just thought it would have happened at home, not fake tabs I got them from doc and have about 3 stone to lost so will keep at it and be thankful I suppose that I don't need to bulk buy loo roll

• Posted

I have just had a bad couple of days this morning there was oil in the loo I am back to work after a week off tonight this will put me back on track as I am terrified  of having an accident at work
  • Posted

i have been taking these for 6 week now an have only lost 6 pound. Been told rasberry keytones help so been an bought them to help. See how it goes next few weeks x

• Posted

The overall target is to avoid the orange monster not get it. These pills will not help you lose weight if you're not eating healthily and actively moving around. Unfortunately they're not miracle workers. I've been on them 2 weeks and lost nearly a stone. I've had the side effects once and they were quite disgusting (I'll never eat oily food again on these meds aha)

If you are not shifting weight there are 3 possible reasons why not: 1) As previously mentioned, you're not eating healthily- lower you carbs, minimal snacking, drink lots of water! and attempt to actively move each day aim for 10,000 steps a day, if that's possible due to illness try another exercise more suitable. 2) You're not overweight or are but are near your target weight so those last few lbs are being a little stubborn 3) If you weren't prescribed the meds by a doctor and you bought them, they may be knock offs. Either way, check with your doctor or contact your supplier.

You can do it ladies. Don't let it knock your spirit that you're not shedding as many pounds as you thought you would. A 1lb loss is 1lb less that you're carrying around and it definitely something to be proud of x

• Posted

That was my first bad day in two weeks I have lost 5lb since I got the tablets from my doctor I was just amazed yesterday after a bad day we all get them that I did not have a bad experience I first used these about 12 years ago and I only had to look at something out of my fat range to have a visit from the orange monster that is what I don't understand

• Posted

Enatashaa i eat a low fat diet but i am disabled so cannot exercise but av been told i am not eatin enough. Cud u send me a copy of what diet ur doin plz x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.