i don't want to be sweat

Posted , 5 users are following.

it is too hot . i almost sweat evey night .i don't know it is because the weather or myself . i mean  i always sweat  . it is annoying .

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Its probably both dear.

It is hot now so sweating is natural but because we're larger we do sweat a bit more.

I do too at night especially.

Plenty of cool drinks .

Wear lose cotton close to let your body get air and a good antiperspirant.

Good luck

• Posted

Glad it helped

I only wear a short cotton T-shirt so I thought it might make you comfortable too :D

Try cotton clothes for day wear too,light t-shirts or blouses. Synthetic fibres don't let air through as well and may make you sweat more.

• Posted

Claire, is this sweating a new thing or something you have always experienced. Obviously, sweating is normal as it  helps us cool down (evaporative cooling). But that is not a good thing if it is distressing you. I'm no expert but I've known a couple of people who sweated excessively. Look, if this is worrying you, check it out with your doctor. You might have an underlying health problem or it might just be the way your body works. Sim 1971 gives some good advice.
    • Posted

Thank you for the appraisal homo dieticus

I'm no expert either. Your right there can be an underlying problem with sweat glands etc. My son is 14 but very tall and broad. He sweats a lot and I have thought of taking him to doctor too.

It could be hormones or a change in your diet that might be making it worse.

Only you really know how you really feel.

All the best

• Posted

thank you dear !  i didn't feel uncomfortable just need to change my nighty at least twice a night .  i will try some way to make myself cool down ,if still sweat too much i will go to see a doctor .
    • Posted

you mentioned my diet . i should consider it . ok ,i will ask my doctor soon ,make sure that it is because my diet or not .

thank you 

• Posted

Im going to be a bit cheeky here and ask how old you are. Horrific sweating is one of the symptoms of going through the change.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.