I dont know whats really wrong with me !?

Posted , 2 users are following.

It all started 3 mounts ago , in one moment in could not breath  normal , my breath was short and i could not take a full and deep breath , my throat was red , so my doctor gave me a sinacilin something like penicilin , after one week i got better but in 4 days i starting to feel that bad breating again rolleyes than i got a storonger medicine and it was not helping ,   my uper lungs is hurting when and i am feeling that i have something im my throat , and i swalow hard becouse of it , so i was wisiting cardio doctor becouse my hart was beating hard , i  was tired all the time and he told me that i have adeno or coxacie virus and i need to lay in bed for 1 mounth and eat clean and alot of wather , but when i got the tests they where good it was negative but my IGg was positive on both , that means that i had virus meaby in resent time or in chidhood , so im now relaxing but i get better then after some time i feel all syptoms again , and it goes again and againg , but im geting little better every time . if i continue like this i will get better in 2 years , what to do ??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Phlegm or sputum often accompanies colds and other upper respiratory infections. While not a serious health problem, if phlegm is not treated timely, it can clog and irritate the bronchial tubes and in turn cause a secondary upper respiratory infection. The presence of phlegm is usually indicated by a constant need for throat clearing, constant cough, runny nose, difficulty breathing, feeling weak and, in some cases, fever. Phlegm tends to collect and congest in the chest and throat and is usually expelled through coughing. Phlegm contains the bacteria, virus or inflammatory cells produced in response to an infection. In addition to infections such as the common cold, flu and bronchitis, phlegm can be caused by an allergic reaction to irritants such as in asthma and hay fever, damaged vocal cords, and excessive smoking.
    • Posted

I wisited otolaryngologist  he sead thath i am good that i go to cardio , becouse he did the bacteria test from my nose and throat and it was clean , from cardio i been to incetiology and she sead that i dont have a virus meaby i had a weak coxacie  , and that i am healt and i can go back to work  , but i am not , and she meaby thinks that its psychic , but it is not , in the back of my  throat wall there is white marks at the left and right and little in the midle , i feel some pain when i press the low part of throat , when i did spirometry i was better than many my age 24 , im all day in bed  , im fealing good in bed but if i wallk it comes back faster , im little better every time but it goes slow , i dont have a fever , my hart was pounding hard when i was waching tv , my whole stomach was moving , that is meaby psychical smile i just want to know what tests to do next , meaby is not adeno or coxsakie virus .

Sorry about my english 

• Posted

drink ginger tea daily u will feel better.... and don sleep for long... u can walk outside... go to ground and sit for long... breathe outside air much thn atyng in hme... i do tht and feel better now... i had this problem from 3 years.... whn i sty at hme for long it catches me...
    • Posted

I was searching about  sputum but i think i dont have it , becouse i do not spit anything , just have a constant feling that something is on my uper chest and my throat hurts , feels like i have a fever but i dont  , in the begining it was realy hard to breath now it is easyer when i eat clean  and relax . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.