I feel like I'm going crazy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had a total hysterectomy 1 year ago. The last couple of days I've been feeling really nauseous. Has anyone else had this happen?

My legs and back hurt all the time also since about 3 months out from the surgery.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had a complete hysterectomy 6 weeks ago - I have been nauseated and getting some pretty bad muscle spasms - saw my gyn and he said this is all part of the healing process - I told him the muscle spasms sometimes get pretty bad so he said to take something for the pain - the nausea comes  and goes -seems that I get nausea if I eat foods with acid or a bit of fat - I also find that cheese affects me so I have been watching what I eat 
    • Posted

I felt that way too for a couple of months afterward but the nausea has come back with a vengeance lately. It's been a little over a YEAR since my hysterectomy. I am in full blown menopause. Just wondering if anyone this far out has had the same? And the pain in the back and legs?

• Posted

Dear lotti

I had ovaries out over a year ago and recently felt nauseous again, it seems to come and go. Do you take magnesium as lackbof it could cause the muscle spasms, I had bad ones in my eyes! I take magnesium which has stopped that. I still get achy musclea now and then and leg cramps and aches but I think that is when im dehydrated! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.