I feel nausea all the time, what could it be?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me. Everytime I eat I get very nausea and also get acid refux. It doesn't matter what I eat, I stil feel sick like I'm going to throw up. And even have throw up a few times. What could this mean?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The best thing to do is go to see your GP or local pharmacy and ask advise.

I take medication prescribed by my gp for the same symptoms.I had to go to hospital for some tests, As for feeling sick try a boiled sweet an old fashion idea but it works.

Try drinking ginger its very good or gaviscon.don't take anything if you think you may be pregnant.

But I strongly advise you to visit your gp, I have no medical qualifications only speaking from experience.

• Posted

I'm definitely not pregnant so no worries there. I hate going to the doctor but may end up having to give in and go. Some people has told me it could be my gallbladder but I'm not hurting in my side or anything. Others has said it could be my colon? I don't know. If it was just certain foods but i feel this way just about every time I eat. Thanks so much for all the advice!
  • Posted

I suspect you need to seek medical advice LuvnlivnHolly. Don't give up, get the best medical help that you can. keep pestering politely. Remember, the crying baby gets the milk,

Please try to keep a record of what causes the reflux and what you can eat without trouble.

After you have done all this please come back if your GPs can't find anything.

Regards, E

• Posted

I had H pylori a stomach bug or something like that.I was given 3 lots of different antibiotics to clear it, I take medication to help with acid .

You may need to go to hospital to have investigationds but nothing to worry about.

You need to visit your gp ASAP to get it sorted and you will feel better.

Don't worry x holly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.