I feel so lonely and don't want to be hear anymore

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been depressed for the 4 years or so but recently every thing is just getting to much, my husband left me over a year ago we were together for 20 years and have 4 children together. He meet someone else but we were still sleeping together up until a couple of weeks ago I still love him I much however it seems like he no longer loves me. I just feel like I don't want to be here anymore I have took some tablets tonight but I have been really sick so I am gusing that will mean nothing will happen to me any advice would be much apprecatted and thank you in advance.

2 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Your not alone, dear. Many on this site are depressed.   Steve 
    • Posted

Thank you Steven I just don't know how to deal with it all I feel like it would be better for everyone if I wasn't here anymore

• Posted

Please don't say that, dear! I struggle with depression, too, but I manage to make it on through to another day.    Steve

• Posted

I just don't see any other way out of my situation my kids even want there dad back home and I don't even feel like i am a good mum anymore I spend days in my bed

• Posted

no partner should make you feel like the way you are ,wether it be male or female,hes playing games by still sleeping with you so id tell him to do 1 even tho its hard at the moment its 4 the best in the long run,kids will understand when there mature enough to get it,then with your depressed side id go see some1 and speak about it ,and see your doc see what they say,just know lifes a rollercoaster of ups and downs but you will be ok at the end of it and maybe even a bit stronger 4 it
    • Posted

Thank you I have been to the doctor today and I have been giving some stronger meds .

Thank you all for your advice I appeared It all

• Posted

Hi Claire - Are you divorced from your husband or is it just a separation? He sounds like he wants the best of both worlds. It is cruel of him to lead you on, and the fact he was still sleeping with you after he had met someone else speaks volumes. You were with him for twenty years and then he decided he wanted freedom. Let him have it. You need to move on, particularly if he doesn't love you anymore. Time changes things and relationships are no exemption.

Find a counsellor/psychologist to discuss your situation. Suicide is a very serious and permanent solution. How would your kids feel if you chose that path? I'll tell you: they will find a way to balme themselves, and will wonder all their lives whether they could have said/done something that would have prevented it. Your husband will continue on after the shock and will blame you for being weak. An overdose can backfire, and you may awake in a disabled conditon. You need to take it easy on yourself and plot a new path without your husband. It will be difficult initially, there will be much adjustment, but it will be worth it and you will feel empowered by your own strength. Throw away the rose cloloured glasses about the past. It's a new day. Best of luck to you and your exciting future.

• Posted

Thanks so much for your advice and I have been to the doctors yesterday and have been giving more tablets and I have a appointment with the physicist nurse hopfully I can get some peace of mind soon. I don't want to love him but I do can't help myself.

• Posted

I am separated but going for a divorce at the moment by request of him
  • Posted

Hi Claire. I hope you;re feeling better. Although i don't have kids with my ex partner. I was with him for 8 years and we lived together for 2 years. He also carried on sleeping with me after we broke up. right now i do feel really depressed and on pills. but i have also been seeing a councillor and gradually trying to move past everything. I know what you;re going through is a lot and with kids involved and number of years you;ve invested in this relationship is heartbreaking. But believe me when i say it will get better. try and talk to people, freinds, family etc. go out with your kids, occupy your time. do things you love to do. It;s good you have been to the doctors. Thats making the first step. You will get peace soon. 

• Posted

Thank you it's much appreciated, it is really hard but I am defo on the road to recovery with help of medication and family and friends l do hope you are feeling better to its a horrible thing to go through.

• Posted

Dear Claire, how are you doing? I'm sorry, I'm new to the site, so only just seen your post. Please, no more overdoses, if not for your own sake, but your kids. Your ex sounds like he wants best of both worlds (as mentioned earlier) and it's not bloody on stringing you along like that!

Hope your meds kick in soon and you get some much needed support.

Take care xx

• Posted

I have thank you and I will never again do somthing as silly as that to myself or my children it has affected them to watching there mum go through such a tough time.

Thanks again it means a lot to know other people feel as I did and take time out id there own life to support much appreciated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.