I hate the grapes on my bottom!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've had hemorroids for years. I can remember when I first bled from my poop hole I was so scared, my poop looked like bloody hamburger. I thought I had internal gut cancer or something. I've never taken the time really (maybe off and on) to treat my hemorroids. They use to hurt really bad and burn. Now they just seem to bleed a lot. I think they have killed my testicles as well. Cut off blood over the years to my stuff and killed them. I can't find them anymore! What I hate most is when I have diarrhea when I have a huge hemorroids and the poop shoots sideways from my bung out of the toilet seat. It is so embarrassing. Or, I even have many times a turd that won't push out normally because the roid is so big, that when the turd comes out it curves and hits my leg. I need to get serious and treat these bloody balls. I'm just too scared to go to the doctor and have them look up there. Just wish my testicles didn't have to deflate and die because of them. : (  Can you die from hemorroids?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately it sounds like going to the doctor is exactly what you need to do.
  • Posted

I bleed a lot from mine had them surgically removed but think they started coming back again you shouldn't die cause of them but I did need blood transfusion and was quite ill u shouldn't be embarrassed to go to the Dr it's best to get urself checked out x x

• Posted

Few quick inputs based on recent recovery I made due to a nice Doctor and by grace of god -

1 Stop taking Red Chilli and High spicy food

2 Increase fruit (papaya is best) and fibrous food specially as a starting food in breakfast

3 Increase water intake

4 after passing poo immediately take hot water dip bath ( Synth Bath for 10 to 15 min

5 Wear surgical glove and apply Sucral Ano ointment st anus and inside try to push gently haemorohid if it is external

6 Try yoga ( search gaumukh asan on YouTube)

7 Take medicine Hilo 2 cap in morning and 2 in night or its equivalent...

8 Apply baby rash free cream before sleeping on affected area ( preferably check for Zinc Oxide with approximately 40%)

9 I also took homeopathic medicine after slight relief.

10 If pain is severe take pain killer like ibuprofene

Above helped me escape surgery and I recovered in 2 week time

I hope above will help you wishing speedy recovery take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.