I have been feeling this numb feeling coming on for a few weeks now

Posted , 3 users are following.

Over the past few weeks I have been getting worst and I don't know what I have. I don't know if this even goes here but  I'll try to explain it as best I can and see if anyone has had something similar. I know when I first realized this coming on I had some stomach pain on the right side of my body under my abdomen. I was vomiting then at least 7 times in that week. Before that for at least a month I was feeling weak and tired all over my body, I always felt fatigued. I went to the ER and that said It might be gastridous or something.

A week later I still had that feeling but I also started feeling numb on the right side of my body little by little as the next week went on. Also during that same week my head started feeling funny and I couldn't get any sleep because it felt like blood kept building up in my head when I lay down.  Still that same week my right arm kept going numb and my head had that tingling feeling.

Fast forward to now my whole body almost feels numb i've been to the er twice since then but everything comes back normal. My feet feel wet but when I look at them they are dry.  Now as of last night and today my nose is bleeding.  I used to think it was because of anxiety but now I'm not so sure.  I was never diagoised with anxiety either but I just thought thats what I had.  Now I'm not so sure of what this can even be.  If anyone can please help, I'll explain some more if I have to.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi William , I would my appointment with your doctor for physical something not sounding right . You know your body , Couple weeks ago I felt like i was having heart attack turns out I have Anxiety dont second guess yourself find someone that can give you some answers . Take care let us know

Jackie

• Posted

Thanks for the reply jackie, thats what I did last week.  I just wish it didn't take weeks for a spot to be open...I'm scared I won't make it till then sad.
  • Posted

Hi William,

I would suggest you ask your doctor or GP to be referred to see a Neurologist, ASAP - if your doctor does not think you need to be then ask for a second opinion.

The longer you leave a disorder the worse it can become or it could be stomach related, but to me that is neurological than anything else.

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

Thanks, I'll have to do that.  Its just that the appointment is such a long way off like 2 weeks from now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.