I have mixed symptoms and I'm going crazy waiting for results!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a sex partner for 3 months everything was going well until I found out he had given me chlamydia. I ditched him waited for clearance from the chlamydia and started dating my current boyfriend who I had previously been talking to. After having sex with my boyfriend around the 4th time I got a cut from the bottom of my vagina through my perineum (taint).

I thought I could take care of it myself with neosporin and then after about a week I looked at it and I thought it was infected. So immediately seek doctor attention and she said it was fine and prescribed me hydrocortisone. Around 4 days later it began to hurt so I went back and she asks if there was a blister (which there wasn't I was monitoring it everyday and didn't see one) because there was now an open wound next to the cut. She immediately tells me she thinks I have herpes however looking at the symptoms list I don't display any symptoms. There happen to be bumps that look like white heads however they are not painful at all and come off when I shower. I also performed oral and have no sores around my mouth. She's taken a blood sample but it takes a week to come back. My partner has shown no symptoms either it's been about a month since the first time we've had sex. I'm hoping that it's just an infection from the cut or an allergic reaction..

I know this is a long story but I really want to know if any carriers have a similar story are the blisters always painful? What do they look like? Do they come off when you shower like it was never there? How long did it take for symptoms to show?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

why would she take a blood sample and not swab the sores ??!! 

the virus has to be in your body up to 6 months for it to even appear in the blood samples..

• Posted

She took both however I had to force her to take the swab for some reason she's a weird doctor I'm working on switching escpecially if she's scaring me for no reason. But are you a carrier can you answer the questions?

• Posted

Herpes lesions are normally sore to the touch, and typically resemble blisters or ulcers. They do not "come off" in the shower and disappear so quickly. Symptoms usually occur within a week from infection. I don't think the whiteheads are what's suspicious, but rather the fissure/tear. Herpes can present that way, too, and your doctor should have swabbed it for herpes. A blood test for a new infection is useless, except for baseline purposes.

• Posted

Oh, just saw that she did swab it. Good!
    • Posted

My symptoms appeared a week from infection to, I had very sore blisters.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.