I have the cure for Raynauds

Posted , 75 users are following.

Let me tell you I had full blown Raynaud's. I'd need roughly one hour recovery from an attack. Blue fingers white fingers, pain - the lot. I've got low blood pressure so I can't take medication. I have to go to hospital for a week for iloprost infusion. Anyway let me tell you what cured me. I take 3 pills. Butcher's broom, odorless garlic and gingko bilboa. I had been taking just Gingko (which didn't work) but I was advised to take Butchers Broom in Holland and Barret, they also said buy fish oil but I didn't like the thought. Anyway, it's only been 5 days but you could describe me as having bad circulation now but not Raynauds. I've washed my hands with cold water, gone out without my mittens and I'm ok. I went to an event and minutes after entering I was shaking hands. My hands were warm!! You cannot imagine what it feels like to not have cold hands anymore. I was ready to saw my fingers off. This 'spring' has been awful but now I'm no colder than anyone else smile. Please buy these natural remedies, it'll change your life. Please comment once you're cured too.

8 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have suffered on and off with raynauds since being a teenager, and I am now 58 and post menaupausal.

It appears that any of your weeknesses come back to haunt you are you get to a certain age, and my raynauds has come back with avengence.

I have found over the years that just the air temperature change on a sunny day, can bring on an attack of white numb fingers, but once back in warm air, my fingers usually recover quickly. However, over the past few months, I have been suffering more with hot throbbing swollen fingers,without having had the white fingers first. I think the two are connected, having researched other possibilities, including carpel tunnel syndrome.

I am going to take your advice and try the herbal medicine route, and hope that this improves the condition, as I do not want to have to take drugs or have surgery.

I will let you know how I get on.

• Posted

Hi Sophia - sounds amazing with the cure for Raynauds, i have been living with this annoying thing for years! I have also tried taking Gingko in large doses without any change. I will definitely try your cocktail!

Question! Can you please tell me how much you take, how many times a day and so on? Thanks! smile

• Posted

Sophia, how many miligrams of what are you taking that is working? What brands also?
  • Posted

Hi everyone, I feel a little embarrassed to say that I have had some attacks, but I have also been lazy with taking my 'cocktail'. I also started gagging from the amount of pill popping. In addition to all that I daily took a multivitamin, which to be fair, is a lot of medicine to consume every day.

The garlic is 200mg, the gingko is 3000mg . The capusle of butchers broom+horse chestnut+vine leaves has 420, 240 & 140 respectively, which I got from Holland & Barratt. I took 2 of them daily as advised. The gingko and garlic are from Boots.

So it would seem that I am not cured as such and need to go back to taking it daily especially with the weather changing but I must say that it hasn't been as bad as in the past. The fact that I've been exercising may have helped.

What I'm getting now are chest pains like a heart attack, I've been getting them more frequently in this recent cold weather, I get so scared, I'm going to write up my will soon because it really feels like the end. Boy do we suffer sad

• Posted

I hear ya on getting that will part. when I a flare, it take me right to my core. Each one I get (about every month) is getting worse, harder to recover from, never feel energetic at all for anything.  Not a lot ot live for.  I wish my medical insurance covered a home visitor twice a month. The loneliness and isolation is murder, a slow painful death indeed.
    • Posted

Hello Sophia,

So sorry to hear your pain as I lay in bed with face an head pain. Beta blockers I've been off of now for 3 weeks ! since on this site I had my ears pierced Vegas nerve an mymigrains went from daily to once week or less. Also I got oxygen tank an it has helped great deal with onset of pain.

Good luck don't make will sell everything an move to warm place 70-80 year round. I'm 90 % better when in the tropics.

• Posted

WOW. First the good news, then the bad news.

you made my day.

• Posted

To Sophia:

I am sorry, though, that you're having such problems. sad

• Posted

I hope that ginkgo dose you have was a typo! I am taking only 240 my (1 capsule ) with the garlic and butcher's broom, and of course my 400 mg of powdered magnesium for relief

• Posted

Have you noticed a difference since you started taking  all of these? I can tell you prescription drugs has made my condition worse then better so I have quit taking them. I am in search for a more natural treatment. 
    • Posted

Hi Sophia and everyone else,

Please DON’T take 3000 mg of ginkgo— it’s like an overdose and could be life threatening! That must have been a misprint with an extra zero.

Anyone should be aware that taking 10 herbal capsules at one time does not make sense.

I have been taking 1 capsule of ginkgo, 1 odorless garlic tablet, and one capsule of butcher’s broom daily, and that seems to stop the symptoms for me, but coffee aggravates it, and I still have to keep warm.

Mayo Clinic’s website recommends ginkgo and garlic as alternatives. 

I think we are all individuals, and not everything works for everyone.

A good idea to run the herbs past your doctor before starting on them.

Good luck to you all.

• Posted

Hi Sophia, sorry to hear about the chest pains! You should se your doctor!

Are you sure about the 3000mg ginkgo? It sounds like 10 times the dose im taking!

Im also doing cayennepepper capsules which should improve blood circulation and fish oil capsules. All in all i think it helps but i doesn't remove the problem! I have to more things to try out. Stop smoking, all through im only smoking 1-3 cigarets a day. And do more exerzice.

If that dosent do it i will consider going to the doctor and get the Calcium channel blockers or the Alpha blockers..

Anybody have experience with these drugs?

• Posted

I've tryed loads only thing which chill the attacks out r nifedipine which doc put me on I'm 27 and been suffering since 5 they a pain
    • Posted

Hi Janette,

I've been prescribed Nifedipine, today - how have you found them, do they help ?

I'm in pain and fed up. Want to try the herbal stuff, too.

Nic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.