I hear neck cracking sounds and stiff neck from past 1 and a hard year . The pain in intolerable

Posted , 6 users are following.

I cannot move my neck up and if I do soy neck hurts like hell and when I look up and move my neck left or right there's a crik crik kind of sound in my neck

Please find any solutions or tell me something to do

Please.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like forward head posture. Need a physical therapist....to put your upper cervical vertebrae and cranium back into flexion and correction of the issue before it gets worse
    • Posted

i would recomend having a spinal surgoen do a MRI, to see if there is damage in the spine, i have a bulging disc c4-5-6, in my surcomstance i cant find anyone to do the surgery, i had oral cancer in 08, and 6 surgeries, chemo, radiation, they won't do anymore to my neck, because the past surgeries, and radiation. heck i cant even get a tooth pulled, it can kill me with infection. so i am using gabapenton, and soma, 4 a day each, plus over counter ibup. i get headaches,,,, i am curently on leave, had a hand surgey, and the physical theropy is killing my neck. all they can say for now is heat and ice, and stretch. ,,,,,,wish you well, i would get it looked at.

• Posted

Could be muscle or bone. Ask for X-ray to determine diagnosis.
  • Posted

I have this same exact issues and that description is the same i've been giving doctors for 4 months now.. I'm only 28, was in a softball accident where a knee of a player hit me on left side neck behind bone/muscle area.. it throbs, hurts all time.. have had a radioctive mri, regular mri ct nothing is showing anything to them.. I dont know what to do I havn't been able to work now in 4 months, I drop things all the time now.. i was the kind of guy who was healthy, in gym 5-6 days a week, bartending at a nightclub in vegas for years.. this has completely messed my life up.. it is exactly like this feeling tho.. have you found anything out?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.