I just don't know what to do anymore.

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm 48. Trim and fit person but my muscles and joints hurt so bad. No one understands my pain I don't want to hurt b my loved ones, but I have to go. I don't know what else to do. I have been depressed since a teenager. I am only happy when I make others happy. I just don't know what to do anymore

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

Talk to a doctor about giving you some meds to help with joint pain. That way, your pain goes away, you can interact with people and make them happy and make yourself happy in the process. Also, talk to a psychiatrist about getting depression meds. Dont off yourself though. You definantly wouldnt make your family happy that way.
    • Posted

Also, you dont have to go. Nobody but yourself is saying that. Nobody is telling you to off yourself. You've survived this long, there must be a reason. God Bless

• Posted

Please dont do it talk to your dr. If they dont listen talk to another. I pray you get the help you need. Im sorry for your pain. I will be praying for you
    • Posted

Praying is not a game to true believers of the faith, and most people believe that prayer is medication. This is a place where people can talk about problems with depression, and people offer up advice and help and support. I dont see what the problem is with people offering up prayers.
    • Posted

People seriously get banned for bringing up faith, spirituality, or whatever they believe in? Just curious, because I'm still pretty new here, about 2 or 3 weeks in.

• Posted

Good that you are praying for this man!  I will too!  To stop someone from praying is so godless.  We have to treat the body, mind AND SOUL!  Good for you!
  • Posted

See a Dr, see s therapist, take meds or goto therapy. Lots of things to try.
  • Posted

Thank you all for your kindness. lhave tried all the anti-depressants. They just make me a zombie. I've made it through another day. In my part of the world the sun is coming up. I guess that's a good thing. Again thank you

• Posted

death is so final,keep fighting the fight dont ever give in no matter what,if you wake up the day after feeling worse you fight a little more ,if you wake up feeling better then thats a bonus,if things get to hard then you seek help,but never feel so alone or in a dark place to think its the end of your life,praying will not help thats for sure if its that easy then i will say a pray tonight and hope this miricle cure helps me but i think that the docs is the best cure,be strong and think posative for good times ahead

• Posted

Try some different treatments for pain like cold laser or snake venom cream. Try something new
  • Posted

Hi all,

I have deleted several posts in this discussion. To clarify - there is no problem whatsoever with telling a user you are praying for them. The only time a user may be deactivated is if they are using the forums for no other purpose but to continually "preach" or "convert" others as we have had in the past. Also do not tell users what they can and cannot do in the forums or accuse them of being "fake" - that is what I am here for. If anyone has any issues or suspicions they think needs my attention use the Report link to let me know and I will action/advise as required. Do not reply and get into off topic debates about the forum rules. Anyone can send me a PM if there are any questions you need answering.

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.