I just want to scream.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Roar. Yell, probably yell. Yes really loud. So loud it takes all my energy and i fall to the ground exhausted asleep. The headache, the depression everything i've had enough of it, it's frustrating the damn hell out of me.

3 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Do it, I'v been there and still go there now, what ever you need to do to release do it, Do you have someone to talk to confide in. Are ypu on meds
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel Nick, and I sympathise with you. I am going through this at the moment also and am using some very unsuitable ways to get by.

There's no words to describe the crippling effects this condition has on our feelings. There's no way to describe it to someone who's never suffered this. No way. The sheer dispear we endure.. The intensity in which these feelings slowly kill off any shred of hope we have.. And the depth of this Blackhole we are in. Sure Incould go on..

I fully appreciate you wanting to scream out the pain. I have no advice on how to negotiate this hell unfortunately, as I am still trying to find a way myself.

I hope you find some peace, at least enough to get you some sleep tonight.

• Posted

hi nick sorry to hear how you are feeling have you been feeling depressed for a long time or is it a recent thing , have you been to your doctor if not why not.try and get some help from them ! they will act in your best interests ! take care good luck !
  • Posted

Thanks you guys. Means alot. I'm on meds. Sleeping pills. Walking chemist lol. I hate being such a damn 'blah'. Its actually quite silent which makes a decent change but I'm still so angry and annoyed. I'm hoping these sleep pills kick in. Hoping you guys sleep well too. Nick.
    • Posted

Hey Nick, how are you feeling today? I have times I want to scream, throw and punch things and I find those feelings hard to manage. I hope you got some sleep and that things have been easier today.
    • Posted

Was in a major downfall, kick the crap out of the entire room mood. But lol managed just barely to hang on. How are you? I just broke my window trying to take pics of the blood moon, landlady NOT pleased but managed to get it shut minus one of the fittings. I am a complete dickhead.
  • Posted

Hi there

It's a black cloud over your head it's pure hell, why does this happen to us?

You have to force yourself to do the smallest of things but do it, speak to family and friends, please do not be embarrassed about how you feel. You are a strong person because you van talk bout h ow you feel. I find forum helps as everyone understands. You can't understand this he'll if you have n or been through it.

Take care and keep going you will get happy again x

• Posted

Thanks Liz, hope you and all the guys above and other guys and ladies are doing ok. Can't really talk 'normal' way to most people how i feel. Angry's easy though lol. Unfortunately or not, on a good day i'll find it as a drive on a bad well.. you know. Nick.
  • Posted

Been a while nick, sorry to hear things are still going pants, what has the go said ?
    • Posted

Hi you. Yes, its been a while, way too long. How are you doing with things? Went out today, twice. Errands. Had to be done. Other than that I wish I had not woke up today at all. I have the inability to care about anything today. And this weather p*sses me off. Where is my Autumn, full of golden leaves? I can hear the traffic way out, sounds luke an industrial ocean tide. Guess I better do something. Or I might just sit here for a while. I don't know. Hopefully Drs Tuesday.
    • Posted

I am not to bad overall, depression has  eased alot over the last 9 months, just got to get my back sorted which at the moment is playing havack. Which cause alsorts of things.

I am sorry to hear that things are still up and down for you, are you still using amitrip ?

• Posted

Sorry to hear about your back. Somebody else I know is having that spine injection for pain pretty soon, you had that right? Are the Drs helping you out? Amtrip yeah back on it. Came off it for a bit but other meds didn't help at all. Think I shall have to put up with weight gain. Hurt my foot from kicking the wall the other day. Just lost it. Had to take half a toe nail off, just sat there looking at it feeling nothing. God I want to sleep. Fall deep, deep into sleep. I'm not hungry. I'm not thirsty, I'm not anything at all. Simply just want everything to stop.
    • Posted

Done injections yeah they dont work this time around, so back to surgeon. I hope the doctor finds you something to settle down your symptoms, and you turn a corner soon
    • Posted

To be honest I think everybody is set on seeing me in some kind of cell. Damn, that's rough that the injections were no help to you. Hope you've got something else to rely on. If its ok I will email you tomorrow, not full of depression talk lol, just about change of plans regards to the three amigos meet up. Have a good Friday night, to you and to everyone on forum, Nick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.