I keep shaking my head up and down? help?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello guys I dont know if this is my hobby already to shake my head up and down rolleyes it bothers me its like if i dont shake it my head needs it bad... i keep shaking it and its already feeling tired and it hurts my nape, what is this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My neck has recently started twitching very strange!
    • Posted

same here! it bothers me alot, if i focus not to twitch my head or shake i can but I feel like I wanna do it all the time
    • Posted

No I don't. It's very strange the doctor didn't understand me. I do have a bad neck, but this has only just started the last few weeks like my neck is wobbling. Sometimes I don't think about it all day then it just happens! Are u on any meds?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.