I'm concerned, please help.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had a slight ache in testicles that is been going off and on for about 5 months, I've also had lower back pain and stomach pain now and again. I'm 16. Please help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well if u haven't been to a medical doctor then go see one. However it could be your spine pressing on some nerves. (Pinched nerves) I would recommend seeing a medical doctor first but also seeing a chiropractor.
  • Posted

This sounds very similar to symptoms I had when I was younger.

Go and see your doctor and explain the symptoms.

I suffered from a testicular torsion which resulted in the removal of the testicle.

When I kept going to my doctor before it was diagnosed he told me to go as often as I felt as it's better to be safe than sorry

Hope this helps

Tell us how you get on

Dale

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.