I'M FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME.

Posted , 8 users are following.

So, I did glass like 2 days ago or 3. I had never done drugs or have problems with my heart, the thing is today I have my heart racing and I feel my mouth dry, I was fine yesterday and in the morning too but then I ate chicken and drink coffee and today I feel like this and I don't know how to calm down. Help me I'm scared

2 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi lily not sure if this will help you but it did me when I was having a bad time I just went into my back yard had a walk up and down to distract my mind anything to take your mind of it reading etc and just keep telling yourself that you are going to be ok nothing is going to happen to you I know it hard trust me have been there many a times you will be ok try you best to think positive again I know it hard but you can do it         
    • Posted

Thank you so much for this, I am really scared because yesterday I was completely fine and eating even slept well but today is just not my day. I was fine in the morning but started freaking out later. I'm wondering how long will this last, that's all it was my first time and I'm never doing it again

• Posted

No compassion here

Most people on this site have real problems they didnt choose to have .

You on the other hand chose to take take a drug that you knew is dangerous.... You shoukd be scared ... Better than dead .... Thats where your headed if you keep doing these drugs .....Let this scary feeling help possibly save your life . I do hospice volunteering , witnessed many people my entire life that wish they could get off a drug needed for survival and you take one to get high .... Sad

• Posted

I'M sorry where did she say she took drugs or did I miss something ? 

• Posted

Im sorry if i read that wrong

I thiught she said she did Glass

I looked that up snd it said it is a drug like heroin

And the front section of the today is a couple passed out with a dear 4 yr old in back seat

If she didnt say " I did glass " i apologize

• Posted

Ar right

she did say I done Glass

I guess I'm behind the time as I was unaware this was a drug

if that is the case then I would say you are correct NOTHING good could ever come from taking any drugs at all and I would say thank your lucky stars you are still here there is kids out there who never will get that second chance in life    

• Posted

to reply to this part 

And the front section of the today is a couple passed out with a dear 4 yr old in back seat

I would say take the child away from them for good 

• Posted

I am also WAY behind the times

Never did drugs even back in the day

Haven't pity for those who chose to .

Definition i found

Meth has been a popular drug of abuse for many years in the United States in its conventional, powdered form, which is usually snorted, ingested, or injected. Methamphetamine hydrochloride is processed to produce a potent, smokable form of methamphetamine known as “glass” or “ice”.

• Posted

kids today think they are invincible

I have seen reports on the news where kids have took a drug for the first time and died very sad to say the least   

• Posted

I only pray they do

Therexare so many childless couples or even single people who would love and take care of him

• Posted

totally agree 100%

I would like to say a couple more words but it would be moderated 

• Posted

Absolutely agree, people doing idiotic things to play games with their mental health, then turn around and act surprised they dell foul of it? Nah sorry, don't act the victim, you were stupid and your lucky all you feel is minor symptoms. Count yourself lucky and maybe you'll learn not to play Russian roulette with your mental health in the future

• Posted

Judy i would like to point out that bad mental health can lead you towards drugs..... its like an escape from reality. When i was depressed i done loads.... which of course made me feel crap for longer but while i was actually inder the influence of the drug i felt happy and safe.... nothing like my actual reality.
    • Posted

Wouldnt it be nice if we all could pop a pill, take us to another land , feel good etc etc

We are not soeaking of recreational or illegal drugs on this post

I suggest you start a thread on another

I had one of the worst cases of panic/anxiety/ depression ... Did i turn to drugs ? No, i sought professional help .

God promised none of a Rose Garden

We have to work with what we have

Drugs are an escape from reality

What we are all talking about here

Is reality

Please end the drug abuse thread here .

• Posted

Pfffft rediculous. Such a small minded view
    • Posted

Small minded

You would know

You did drugs for years ? Soundsxlike your tge expert !!!! You might think about linking up to another post

One that might shed some light on withdrawal symptoms and reactions to certain drugs and the dangers ... You obviousy were a lucky one to survive , many don't and if you ca scare the heck out of someone that just might entertain the thought if trying it again or any other, why wouldn't you . She should be scared and YOU should be THANKFUL .

• Posted

We arent her judge and jurry. In the 60s and 70s kids were not little saints either. Hopefully she will never try the drug again,but we are here to help,arent we?
    • Posted

For godsake woman i done them for years ehen suffering crippling depression.... it made it all worse! But at the time i welcomed escaping reality.

Not everyone deals with feelings or situations the same.

This girl has made a mistake and is asking for advice..... everyone has a mistake in life!@

• Posted

It's not about judge and jury, it's about having the conversations in the right place. Because mental health is a sensitive subject in this area, those who take drugs and take risks with the thing many of us try to preserve, it's not surprising that it will upset people. There are different threads on this site for those wishing to discuss drugs and their effects, a thread like this is probably better placed there. The effects of drug use cannot be seen as the effects of depression or anxiety for those who haven't abused drugs, they just aren't the same

• Posted

I couldn't have said it better .... Thank you

• Posted

You make me sound like I'm a druggie and I'm not, I was looking for help cuz like I said it was my first time doing it and I don't want it anymore, I'm sorry if I got some of you guys upset but I was looking for help and that's it, my bad..

• Posted

I think drug use is alot of times the result of anxiety and depression. So on that i respectfully have to disagree. I also think drug use can caus anxiety and depression,works both ways.
    • Posted

You made a hopefully one time mistake,you are seeking help. Nothing wrong in doing that.
    • Posted

Pray they do..please clarify that comment,im hopeing i am understanding what you said the wrong way
    • Posted

How many of us on here are taking a pill for depresseion or anxiety. Why do we do it,to deal with fear and lifes problems,they are nothing like meth etc,but they are to help us cooe with problems and are drugs. Prescibed . But still drugs.
    • Posted

And so is moriphine for end stage cancer

You are confused

We are inly trying to seperate

If you could be free of anxieity and many can with counsiling

Would you take a med if it were not perscribed ? Everone on here are extremely worried about their overall health not play russion roulette with it

There is a VAST difference in treatment and recreational drugs that we are reading about everyday !!!!!! Kids are over dosing at record numbers

If i can scare or embarras ONE ..... It might save a life . Lets get our posts seperated here .

• Posted

PLEASE don't apologise you have NOTHING to apologise for we ALL make mistake no one is perfect its how we react to are mistake that makes us some people learn from their mistakes and some people choose not to that life 

I firmly believe that you have definitely learned from yours and that can ONLY be a good thing Right 

take care        

• Posted

Well judy its Saturday,husband and I are going to our seasonal campsite and have a few glasses of wine. Hace a nice day.
    • Posted

Of course people use drugs and alcohol and drugs to cope with issues, but thats not what we are talking about here.  This is someone who abused drugs socially, and is now suffering from the effects of that.  Shes welcome to any advice anyone wants to give her, but in the appropriate place.  We are talking about someone suffering from after effects of illegal drugs, not someone suffering from mental health issues prior to it.  Its a very different thing
    • Posted

Unbelievable 48 hearts showing no compassion,are any of you Christians,or at least have empathy. That to me is sadddd.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.