I'm not pregnant, But it's normal.....

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I'm 43 yrs old, my last pregnancy I had a c- section , I also had my tube station cut tied and burnt that's was 8yrs ago. Since then my menstruation has always skipped. Well I started my monthly finally on Dec 28th this morning the 29th I'm bleeding really heavy, passing clots. Has anyone skipped there monthly for months and when you got it it was heavy with clots. Please help stressing.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get that every month. It's just excessive build up. Don't worry. 😊

• Posted

Hello, Thank you for replying so fast. Every since my c section and having my tube station cut tied and burnt 8yrs ago, I will skip my monthly for months at a time. I want to Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one dealing with this. It's bad enough I suffer with severe panic and Anxiety Attacks.

• Posted

You're welcome. According to my gyno. It's also part of peri menopause (the years before ending all periods) periods can become irradic examples: skipping some, heavier, clotting, longer or shorter then eventually they taper off to a complete stop. So you're fine. 😊 Happy New Year!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.