I'm on a low dose of my pain meds and it's horrible! I need it adjusted like now but don't know hoI'

Posted , 2 users are following.

New pain doctor for kyphoscoliosis

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Norma,

My scoliosis pain was pretty bad until I tried Bikram Yoga. Bikram is a healing yoga practiced in a hot, humid room. I know it might sound crazy, but the heat feels great on your back, and the stretching helps to relax the muscles so they don't spasm, which in my case is what was causing so much pain. It might be worth a try for you...

• Posted

I'm sure it would be great if I was able to do something like that but I'm very deformed now and I can barely get around to the bathroom anymore to take a shower which i use a seat for because I can't sit down in a tub because it's so bad and i have already done therapy as well with no response but i thank you for your reply! The doctor added my med's today so I will try and see how it goes.

• Posted

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I was having difficulty walking when I started but I was able to lie on the mat and attempt some of the moves. Once I started, it got easier and easier.

• Posted

I'm glad it worked for you and wow it sounds like fun as well? I can't even lay on my back or on my left side anymore because my Bone's crush . I'm humped over very bad and i have a C shape in the spine and an S shape too and I was 5/7 and a half and I'm down to 4/10 uuuuug it looks horrible but I'm trying to deal with it. I hope you have great success in your recovery and please keep me posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.