I need a piece of advice about circumcision with frenuloplasty

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello. My name is Alexander I'm 21, I live in Minsk, Belarus and English is not my mother tongue, so I'm sorry for possible mistakes, especially in medical terminology. And now about the issue that brought me to this forum. I was diagnosed with phimosis and frenulum breve. Doctor suggests circumcision with frenuloplasty and I would have accepted it, but what really bothers me about this is a notable loss of sensibility of glans penis. I have read that men who have come through frenuloplasty now suffer from impossibility of adequate orgasm. As I have written, it bothers very much and my question is:

Is it really so? And if yes, is it possible to solve my problem without the loss of glans penis' sensibility? Thank you for your answers in advance.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alexander,

I had a frenuloplasty 2 years ago and did not have that much loss of sensetivity from it.

I have sinse had a full circumcision and that however has resulted in a large of loss Sensitivity i would not recommend this to anyone unless they have an emercency/valid reason.

With the frenuloplasty be sure to tell the surgeon that you would just like it detached not removed this way you keep most of the frenulum it just does not restrict your movement of the for skin.

Hope this helps and ease your mind

All the best,

Kev

P.s let me no how you get on

• Posted

Thank you, Kev!

I think it is an important piece of information and I will consider it, before taking final decision.

• Posted

Hi Alexander,

I support Kev's reply and would like to offer some comments of my own.

The frenulum is highly sensuous, so keeping as much of it intact as possible will benefit you. Frenuloplasty, if done properly, should not result in an inadequate orgasm at all.

Phimosis is often treatable The first choice of treatment is usually a steroid ointment that is locally applied. This treatment has shown a success rate of over 70%. This can made 100% successful with stretching exercises. However, it does depend upon the severity of your phimosis.

I suffered an extremely rare and frightening incident of paraphimosis. It was a medical emergency and - very sadly - I had to undergo circumcision. Glans (glans penis) sensitivity has reduced to virtually nothing over the years without the foreskin I once enjoyed so much.

So I earnestly suggest you decline your doctor's decision to circumcise you. Your inner foreskin is filled with fine-touch nerve endings which work in tandem with your soft and sensual glans, giving you the ultimate in sexual pleasure as nature intended.

By the way, your command of the English language is remarkable. I can't speak or write a single word of Belarusian or Russian. School-boy French is the best I can manage!

And as Kev asked, please let us know how things progress with you.

Christopher

• Posted

Christopher, thank you for your answer! What you have said can be really of use to me and I'll consider it properly! And also thank you for you estimate of my language skills!)) This is really a pleasure for me to read this.
  • Posted

Hi alexander, i just read your post as i am having the same problem, minus the tight foreskin.

I saw a urologist who said its best if he cuts my frenulum to release it instead of doing a z plasty.

How did you get on?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.