I need an urologist in San Diego that has experience in Urolift procedures

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am in need of an Urolift procedure and my urologist is not experienced does anyone knows of a doctor in san diego that knows how to do an Urolift procedure

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi contact neo tract the company for URO lift , they will give you the names of drs trained to do URO lift in your area take care joe
  • Posted

Go on the Uro-lift site and put your address in.  You will get alot of urologist name.  Had mine done in Florida was grat  Take care  Ken
    • Posted

Thanks for your help I will go to that site and see what they recommend
  • Posted

Him Syl,

Anyone who wants to find out about Uro-Lift or find a doctor in their area who is certified to perform the procedure can go to this URL and input their city name to find one:

http://urolift.com/contact/

I didn't know any doctor that was certified myself; I talked to my urologist and he agreed to go through all the wickets to get certified and I was his first patient getting this procedure.

I am very, very happy with the results of the Uro-Lift procedure and it has only been a little over a month since I had it done so I am still healing and improving. I find it hard to believe how well this is working for me after more than 30 years with an enlarged prostate.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the specific details and one link as users can find the info as per the advice above. If you do want to pass on specific details you can use the private message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

As I promised a month ago I had my Urolift done yesterday

The procedure took a total of up to one hour including the (25 mins) time to let the numbing gel work .

The pain was still medium 5 out of 10 range I stayed at the office and peed there, had a lot of blood mixed with the urine but by Midnight or so the urine was clear of blood

Now I am peeing much better with some burning in the penis shaft but it's getting better just a day after the procedure so I will say it was a succeful procedure

I will recommend it to anyone that needs it

Any questions I will be happy to respond

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.