I need help

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the last three or four days... I feel like my mind is fading I feel like my think is more "quiet ". Has anyone felt this way before?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

is this a good or bad thing too you when you say your mind is quiet? as in your worrying less or you feel as if your mind is just fading away 
    • Posted

Almost like its fading away I think it's dp/Dr.

It's hard to explain. It's like it doesn't feel like I'm thinking but I'm thinking it's weird.

• Posted

Almost like its fading away I think it's dp/Dr.

It's hard to explain. It's like it doesn't feel like I'm thinking but I'm thinking it's weird.

• Posted

could be the strength of your medication or the medication itself 
    • Posted

and it also could be dp, have you talked to your doctor about that. Im sorry your feeling this way 

• Posted

have you found ways of coping with it. or ways of helping yourself 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.