i need help as things are getting out of hand?

Posted , 1 user is following.

HI I’m 19 year old male who has been suffering from folliculitus since the age of 10. It’s plagued my teen years and it’s and issue that needs to be ridden off. I have been on anti biotics to get rid of the ‘spots’ and used various creams. My hair is very dry and the scalp is worse. I know this is common with African men and my parents say that it may be hereditary from grandparents.but I lived in England all mMy life and Now the hair loss has come into play and I’ve had enough. Has anyone been able to beat this thing?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've just read about having these spots zapped by a Dr Williams which apperently has helped  remove any signs of folliculitis from a patient.  I'm currently asking many questions about this treatment. so watch this space!
    • Posted

that sounds very interesting, is there anyway of contacting dr williams yet?
  • Posted

that sounds very interesting, is there anyway of contacting dr williams yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.