I need help. Bump (like air bubble wrap) appeared in my buttcrackk

Posted , 3 users are following.

I need help. Im desperate

When i was taking a shower, i felt a bump, it kinda like the air bubble wrap feeling, i dont know if this is a blister, in my butt crack near anus. I keep on touching it, it became read and white inside

I googled herpes sore and im so scared i might have it

I just gave birth 6 mos ago. I tested negative on herpes 4 yrs ago. I never had any other sexual partners for 10yrs other than my husband, and so he is.

When i woke up the next day, the bubble feeling was still there but the redness was gone (maybe very little) and the color white inside was also almost gone..

Could this be a herpes sore?

Also, i forgot to mention, i do not have any of those symptoms like, itching, tingling, pain, disharge nor odor... no enlarged lymph nodes in the groin area too

Pls help.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Its only one bump.. size of a pencil eraser
    • Posted

It could be. Hard to say. You can see about having it swabbed should it occur again, and do the herpes IgG test in the meantime.
    • Posted

Thank u for ur reply. I checked the bump. Its peeling the old skin already and the bump or the air/fluid subsided as well and the redness. Could this still be herpes? I hope not.
    • Posted

I have also scheduled an appt with an OBGYN tomorrow.
    • Posted

See what they say, and if you want, request a swab test for herpes (pcr is more accurate than viral culture, if they have both).
  • Posted

It is best to see a doctor for answers.

One blister doesn't seem like it would be but, unfortunately, i too only had one and that gave my doctor reason for the test. After receiving the positive result i understood what was going on and paid more attention. This is a great site for support so good luck ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.