I need professional help about anxiety symptoms

Posted , 8 users are following.

I suffer with anxiety about 4 years im 19.

I just want to ask if muscle twitching pains and weakness can be 24/7 experienced because of anxiety

5 neurologic checked me and said im ok

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I was wondering the same thing, I've also been told I have anxiety and I'm constantly feeling weak, muscle twitching but random shooting pains in my arms, chest, shoulders etc. Do you have a feeling as though you're vibrating from the inside? Seems to be 24/7 not just when I'm stressed/anxious

• Posted

Hi chrlsey can you explain how you feel when you get that vibrating feeling in side.l Get a rocking sessions inside

• Posted

It's kind of like a humming feeling if that makes sense, I notice it most when I'm still it's almost as though I'm plugged into something! Where do you feel rocking? Is it all over or in a specific place?

I get mine in my head, neck and shoulders usually x

• Posted

Thanks for getting back in touch yes i get the rocking sessions in my back it feels like some body rocking the chair I can feel it in my back. I get that humming session all over my body. I get a funny session cross my shoulder
    • Posted

Thanks for getting back in touch yes I get the rocking sessions in my back it feels like some body rocking the chair I can feel it in my back. I get that humming session all over my body. I get funny session cross my shoulder
  • Posted

Well I'm not a professional but I've felt those symptoms before on and off. My doctor told me that after years of anxiety your mind kind of starts to short circuit (mentally not physically) and you begin to have weird feelings like what you're feeling right now. Those symptoms aren't 'real' but they feel real to you. The anxiety is probably making your muscles tense all the time and it's causing spasms and weakness.

• Posted

A lot of people note that symptom. Is that an anxiety disor or fibromylegia i do not know. Some meds cause it. A rhematoid doc or would be a good plave to get an exam amd ask all this.
  • Posted

Yes it is a common symptom of anxiety. They can come and go or stay with you. Everyone is different but at some point during anxiety , different symptoms come and go.

The twitching and weakness can be helped by simple progressive muscle training.. Not as bad as it sounds.

You can do it in bed morning and nigt while your still in bed. It really works

Have a look on you tube and type in progressive muscle training and guided video's will come up.

It's really simple but very effective.

Good luck 

Let us know if it works for you xx

• Posted

Yes they can sad to say, Anxiety can cause many problems including above.

If you.

Discuss a treatment plan with your Doctor, some CBT May help you as will medications.

The effects you are feeling could be caused by tiredness, I suffer weakness in my arms and spine, try and work out if the feelings are attached to any other problems you may have. The above can be caused by a Viral infection. Look towards the obvious before looking for something that can be caused by Anxiety

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.