i need someone to talk to

Posted , 3 users are following.

i honestly feel like im going insane ...not to mention my family does to. I had a boyfriend for a year and i knew i had slight anxiety and depression but i never needed to talk to people or do anything other than be with him and now that ive broken up with him im getting panic attacks and im trying to have a job and make friends but when i go to work i have panic attacks and when im in peoples houses i feel paranoid ......and i feel like everyone is sick of people talking about 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi so sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. As for the anxiety just know that you are in control and although you believe it was him that helped it the truth is he just supported you (which is great) but you were the one dealing with it, so you can overcome and control it again. It's just a difficult time for you right now and your stressed out no doubt and worried about a future without him ect. Which is completely natural but unfortunately brings on anxiety and panic attacks. It will get better and with time and working on yourself you'll calm down. In doing that your anxiety with subside and you will feel better again. Hope this helps hun and take care smile
    • Posted

Thanks for replying i honestly just feel odd tonight and i actually broke up with him so i dont think its that i think its like i feel alone and now im really over thinking people liking me ...because i must really need to feel cared for right now ....all my family can say is go to the doctor and when im with friends and co-workers i just get funny looks. i know its in my head but it like takes over. i feel like people think im crazy because thats how i treated my ex he had worst mental health problems then me and it bugged me him telling me all his sh*t all the time this past week so why should others listen to me
  • Posted

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.. I know it's rough honey but try to keep your head up. Have you tired to talk to him? Maybe being with him helped you. I went through this last year with my husband. We weren't married at the time but he left and started dating someone else but he's my rock and things have been great since. Try going to someone and jist talk it helps a lot
    • Posted

thank you for replying but honestly i think he is the reason im worse now he was not well either and all we did was like stay closed off from everything. he used to live at my house and he barely left the room and i would make him food and bring it up to him and he was very controlling but i think i maybe just feel alone because i was used to only being with him

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.