I need to get rid of my perional dermatitis asap!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I cant sleep at night nor during the day!! I haven't left home in a week now! Its starting to effect the way I feel about myself, I wont even let my family take a good look at me! Because of the way it make me feel!! I want it gone asap! Any suggestions?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel. It 1st go see the doctors staying doesn't help you need friends family to.help you even us here please try go out to park.sit relax as staying in will.makr you feel down u need to start to.yru and like you

When down body takes longer to repair eats lots of fresh fruit veg meat will help.your body to fight this .But you gotta think positive

• Posted

Hi 

I recently suffered with perioral dermatitis in February.

It started on my chin and under my nose and was really getting me down I didn't want to go out and was constantly thinking about it all the time.

after numerous appointments at the doctors they finally told me not to use any creams or ointments on my face. He gave me 6 months prescribed lymecycline tablets 1 a day after 4 months I am clear on my face. Hopefully I won't get this again. Obviously 4 months sounds along time when you are suffering but after the first month my dermatitis was gradually disappearing. 

• Posted

I can tell you now what works wonders. Clotrimaol cream and Destin nappy rash cream. It's the Zinc in the nappy cream that works. Clotrimazol is essentially thrush cream. Cleared mine up in 2 3 weeks. Look on FB... there is a closed group called Perorial Dermatitis from the USA and Beyond. Or something like that. The girl's on there are amazing and helped me soooo much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.