I need your help !!

Posted , 4 users are following.

- I dont know if this is  acute prostatitis but sometimes all the symptom that i see match the list of sympton on web related to acute prostatitis

- Can you get acute prostatitis when your sexually aroused because one time when i'm sexually aroused i didnt release then after that when i pee the amount of urine i release usually is few and when at night i always go to pee which is like nocturia   

- I try to find some answer cannot find one so i need anyone help and also does ejaculation regurlarly will help me clean my prostate or will treat my symptoms on urine/nocturia/prostatitis?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

To my understanding, it may be PROSTITITIS, but it may be caused due to infection also.

Check with an UROLOGIST, but don't agree to TURP, or HOLERP easily.

By the way, how old are you?

• Posted

Wish I had some helpful words but sounds like a question for your urologist. Don't be against getting a second opinion!
  • Posted

Hello Sekki,

You sound pretty anxious,  which is understandable,  whilst you try to work out what has happened and try to get on top of this.

There are some things you can do cheaply to improve your situation,  whether or not you seek medical help :  Firstly,  hydrate well.  Including  drinking plenty of water.  Buy some alkaline additives to add to one or two glasses a day.  Don't drink after 8pm.

One aborted orgasm isn't going to lead to any significant problems.  In general some incidences of release,  is considered beneficial.  But the manner in which it is achieved should preferentially be,  both natural and wholesome.  

Whilst things are settling down,  abstinence would be best for you and the safest for your Partner,  if there is one.

Don't let this go on and untreated Professionally,  for more than a week/10 days max.

Good Luck,

Dudley

• Posted

what if i try to  ejaculate or have sex  does the things i fell right now will go worse?
    • Posted

Sekki,  I regret I don't have any better advice than what I have already mentioned.  But having said that,  you also need to use your common sense and give your body a chance to heal itself completely,  before you engage in any additional sexual activity.
  • Posted

thank you for your all reply i'm gonna wait first if my body will heal itself or go back to normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.