I really don't know anymore...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have done 5 anal exams, 2 blood tests and 1 colonscopy since I was 17 now 22. All came back clean still bleeding. Only symptom is blood from stool and it feels a bit weired when i sit.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

When is the last time you go for colonoscopy?did they findo any hemmorhiod or fissure? I have the sAme problem. I already have colonoscopy / blood test / ultrasound / ctscan and all came back clear but still on and off bleeding.... I'm 33
    • Posted

How long you have been bleeding? Did u went back to your doctor with regards to your concern? Go get an appointment with your GP.
    • Posted

I am planning on changing my diet to see what diffrents I get. It has been happening for 3 days. I think is anal fisher I am not sure though. As my GP said I should take laxetive to easy up the stool.
    • Posted

Good news it has been more then 15 days It has stopped bleeding. I changed my diet I take easy laxetive when I am constipated and I eat a lot of vegtables 50% more then before as well as drink 50% of more water than I used to. No more bleeding :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.