I really need help! Saw blood in stool

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I'm a 17 yr old male who has very bad anxiety but like yesterday i went to the bathroom and after i wiped I saw a little blood. This happened before but maybe a month ago. The blood is very little but at the same time I'm very scared. I have a little constipation and just a awkward pain in my abdominal region and butt region. I feel very awkward saying this but at the same time I'm very scared. Just want to know what this could be and like if its colon cancer since like I just can't cope with having something like that. Help please please

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You are very young to have colon cancer. But if you are worried you need to see your Dr. and take it from there. You might be asked to have a blood test,  or your Dr. will probably feel your abdomen etc. I don't think anyone on this site can tell you what may be wrong, if anything is actually wrong. Constipation can make you feel uncomfortable of course and you might be straining when having a bowel movement. Piles? Get it checked. You could be worrying about nothing at all! 
  • Posted

I agree with John, you need to see your GP as soon as possible.  Thinking that you might have a problem can be worse mentally than knowing that you actually have it so the sooner you get professional advice the better.
  • Posted

hi my husband suffers ike that ,its piles where he strained to go to the toilet,go to docs get it checked ,but i think its nothing tc x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.