I recently got a cut on my penis, what should i do?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I recently cut the bit of skin just underneath the head from masturbation as I accidentally caught it with my nail, I didn't bleed much but it stings to pull the skin back and stings more if I put water on it. Also about 1 sec after it cut some of tht yellow stuff appeared but went about halfway up the head. I haven't cleaned it properly for about 3 days and don't know what to do. I am a teenage male and I am uncut. Please help.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mason, It is common for that area to sometimes tear and most times should heal on it's own. If it becomes painful or infected, go to your Doctor or Clinic asap.

Don't be embarrassed at all. Doctors are there to help and have most likely have seen a similar injury before - and helping patients is how they pay their bills. You can simply say, you accidentally cut it with your finger nail and want to make sure you care for it correctly to avoid an infection.

Meanwhile try to keep the area clean (but do not clean so hard that you irritate it.) Not sure if you are sexually active - if you are, avoid contact because a cut will allow bacteria or even an STD to enter the blood stream more easily.

Hope this helps.

• Posted

Thanks, I planned to clean it properly the next morning (this morning) and when I pulled the foreskin back and it had just reattached to the head and didn't hurt so was able to clean properly, although I can see a small pocket shaped gap where it might just need a little more time. Should I refrain from masturbation during this waiting period or would it still heal quickly if I do masturbate.

Thanks for your help

• Posted

Hi my partner cut his finger and it wouldn't stop bleeding so he decide too pee in it but I think blood touch his peins . Can he get any disease?

• Posted

Your welcome. Sounds like it is getting better.

If possible you may want to refrain from any activity that would tear it again. However, if you should decide to maturbate, be extremely gentile, to aviod tearing the area  until it is completely healed. Keep in mind, after it heals. That area of skin may appear slightly dfferent, such as a "minor pocket" which would be a minor scar that will fade over time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.