I think I may have cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

So for the past few months, my symptoms have been getting worse, I'm tired all the time super fatigued, I'm lightheaded even after I eat or drink, I have this dizziness hot flashes and chills that run through my body with the lightheadedness, I have low back pain every so often that is just piercing pain, I am bloated all the time even if I don't eat or drink anything and even if I workout, I have terrible abdominal pain in all areas every day, I have trouble going potty both number one and two, I feel like I have to pee a lot as well. I also feel nauseated even after eating and I feel shakey inside my body, I've been experiencing blurry vision and I just got my eyes checked not to long ago, I feel bloated and full 24/7 my stomach literally grows 4-7 inches, and I get joint pains sometimes and night sweats. I don't know if this could be diabetes or anxiety or hormones or cancerbut I am super worried. I work out 4-6 times a week and I portion my meals and try not to eat a lot. I also drink a lot of water so I'm not dehydrated. I am 5'4 female and 18.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

First book your GP! Blood test and examination will show a lot. Book urgent appointment.

If you have to wait in this case I would go to emergency at the Hospital. You are very young.

I don't think you have anything serious.

Get yourself checked!

Don't wait! Anything last more than 2 weeks need to be checked!

Kind regards and good luck!

• Posted

You're obviously worried so why haven't you been to the doctor? Only a doctor can tell you what is wrong with you, we are only here to listen, sympathise, share personal experiences and advise. And my advice to you is to make an appointment and get a proper diagnosis from someone who is medically trained. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.