i think i might have some form of cancer. i am just 19, help !?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started smoking just a few months back. Not heavy smoking 4-5 a week. I am not even sure if half of those i even smoked right instead of fagging. I searched some symptoms . And thankfully i see none. But a few days back i started feeling weird in my throat. Like i can feel my gulping. And right part of my throat feels strange. What should i do. I am really scared.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Firstly stop smoking .. Why are you starting to smoke at the age of 19 !!! Secondly your throat is probably irritated from the crap in the smoke but now you are focusing on it , it is noticeable and will feel worse . Treat your body right and it will respond. Stop the smoking and enjoy your life without worrying xx
  • Posted

Seems globus to me. First of all, stop smoking because it's one of the factors that causes acid reflux. If you have acid Reflux (GERD) then you got high chance of having globus sensation. It's like there's something stuck in your throat but there's nothing in there. The acid is what's causing your throat muscles to get tightened.

I have been fighting globus for almost 5 months now. Go to an ENT and have it checked. That's the best thing to do for now atleast to clear your mind somehow. You're still young and must enjoy life, we only live once. biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.