I think I passed a tapeworm segment - I grossly saved it :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Could this have anything to do with my past year of spiraling muscle weakness & atrophy ... & very very loose eliminations as well? I've kept fibromialgia under control for 20 years with low carb diet & lots of sleep, but now muscle &joint pain males it hard to sleep ...

Yuck. I took a picture & saved it. It's dried now. At first it look like a piece of translucent rick rack! How do I mobil post photo?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You have to open the page "as desktop" in your browser options to get the attachment buttons to show at the top of you post.

• Posted

It's dried out, yesterday, but when "fresh" it had perfectly uniform scalloped sides

• Posted

Hard to tell without seeing. Just because you're already looking, tellse you are listening to your body. Adjust your diet to anti-parasitic and see what happens.

Im using one now and really wasn't prepared to see what I've seen the last couple weeks. Surprisingly, I'm still here. There are many different ways to adjust your diet. I went simple :

1 clove garlic 3x's/day

Pineapple fresh or juice 3x's/day

Pumpkin seed - I snack throughout the day

Yogurt morning & evening

Plenty of water

Spring, the time of year to flush the GI tract. Eating greens will help flush the liver & gall bladder while your at it. There is much more to choose from.

• Posted

Thank you! I just drank my first glass of DE water - 1 tsp - had just received my order since implementing a magnesium protocol I had started for my other issues. Perfect timing smile

I've been reading lots of threads on here pertaining to parasites today & so much information that I've used screenshot to capture what I've already half forgotten.

Thanx again - It's really amazing how well this site interacts!

• Posted

Photo won't load, I'll try tomorrow on pc.  Thanx! 

• Posted

It was more impressively photogenic yesterday but I had no idea I would need a photo.  1" long, smooth flat translucent, ends were straight,  with both sides perfectly scalloped.   I thought it was a slice of onion at first but those scallops were creepy.  

• Posted

They can also appear from time to time in movements like pieces of skin from a tomato, even though you haven't had any. An indicator of the liver's well being.

Untreated, this goes downhill in a bad way.

I know all too well that changing up a child's diet is no easy task, so the medical treatment approach may payoff greater by dodging that aggravation altogether.

• Posted

I don't really understand about the indication of livers well being, nor changing a child's diet ... This came from me, I'm 64.

So did you think this is a type of worm piece or harbored food remains ... I'm at a loss. At this point I am hoping to make natural corrective action.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.