I think they are missing something

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have several diagnosis Ms for 5yrs since may2016 Gastroparesis, trigeminial Nueralgia, cervical stenosis, optic neuritis, Cyst on penial gland in brain? I am currently in no pain, but intense pressure in my head, no pain just such a fullness? Anyone else could it be tegratol??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't believe I have Ms I feel like it is a label because they don't know! I have the tingling and numbness but not nearly as troubled as most I read about!

• Posted

Amy be grateful you do not get the pain often associated with MS. It is very probable that you do have it and it often takes around 5 years to dx and that was how long it took for me
  • Posted

There's several ms types. Your head pressure could it be your cyst? How were you diagnosed? They don't give an MS diagnosis easy so I'm sure you are. Some have terrible problems some have lots of lesions and less problems, that's MS fir you. Wishing you well 💮🌹

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.