I thought to suicide, my last way, pls any one help me

Posted , 6 users are following.

There is a lump around my anus and it doesn't pain at all but I feel it's coming out when I strain and it goes back when I get relaxed...

Is it hemorrhoids or something more than that, the lump does not pains at all but I feel it is coming outside from anus when I strain in toilet..pls let me know what is it?

I am 20 yrs old..stool is so hard and have to pull it from hand.

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Did it start to bleed ?

To me it is completely okay. Please do not do anything to it like pull it or scratch it too hard, you may be in the right forum. Yours may be an internal hemorrhoid that started to prolapse. I am not a dr so I cant make a diagnosis.

My mum also told me she went to dr because finding a lump when she was straining, and turn out to be a hemorrhoid, but really was an initial phase. Mine was also like that at the first time, but I ignored it and did not change my lifestyle, it turned to be a horrible nightmare.

I think if it does not hurt at all, or bleed, everything gonna be okay, but you can also meet GP just to make yourself to be more relieved.

• Posted

Thanks for your concern..

It didn't bleed but when I went to have bowel movement before 2 days there was a sharp pain like glass rupturing my anus and I noticed 2 drops of blood while Washing it..but today I have constipated too much bowel movements are not happening smoothly.

• Posted

Thats sounds hemorrhoid to me. Maybe internal or external that has been prolapsed.

First you have to solve your constipation. Try a banana juice 2 or 3 times a day like mine, you can juice it. It can make your stool softer.

Then, you can buy H ointment cream and apply it 2 or 3 times everyday (inside) your anus. If it is too hard you can buy the suppository one until the symptoms fade out.

• Posted

By the way u experienced any sharp pain like fissure while having bowel movement?

Does hemorrhoids causes anal fissure?

• Posted

Obviously. You can read stories here. Hemorrhoid is mainly very related to pain, burn, and itch. Also hemorrhoid may not causing anal fissure, but the bleed itself comes from the H. Anal fissurr usually happen due the constipation itself.
  • Posted

Obviously I can only give you advice from my personal experience. Have you used stool softners? They are not very expensive - avaialable at CVS, Walgreens etc - if you are in the US. 1-3 every day. I have only been taking them regulary for a month - after a heamorrhoid op and they are definately helping me. I really think (my personal opinion) that you don't want to strain anymore than you have to - it may make things worse. You may also find that if you use preparation H suppositries every day, it will sooth things and ease stool out when you go tot he bathroom. If you can't get those - use a glove, put some vaseline on your finger and insert a little around the aea and see if that helps. 

• Posted

I am using laxative but that's not helping me, I am very much depressed have to pull my stools by straining too much and even by hands.

• Posted

Can you see a doctor? I'm not sure where you are.

I know it's hard not to get depressed but that's the reason I got on here, I didn't think i could go on anymore with the pain, it's easier to know you are not the only person in the world with these problems and we can help each other. I researched a lot of foods.

Things to eat to help stop constipation - berries, Apples, Figs, Prunes, Coconut water, Melon, Oats, Beetroot, Aloe Vera, Leafy green vegetables. google everything you can, water water water. Probiotic foods, pears, brocolli, ginger.

Foods NOT to eat - meat, cheese, ice cream, potato chips, chocolate, frozen dinners, dairy,

See if any of these things can help. try to change as many of these things as you can. 

Bananas seem to be confusing - it seems green bananas (my favourite) are not good but ripe ones will help - I won't chance it. some people say coffee helps others say it causes constipation. 

• Posted

I ate all the fruits that you recommended above but no development..the problem is when I go to have BM only the starting stool will be hard and dry and then it will be okay.

• Posted

Try to put in a Preparation H (or similar) suppository a few hours before - if you normally have a BM in the morning (Like me) then I put one the night before. For a while the vaseline worked. it just made it a lot easier to get thinsg started. 

I also used Fleet suppositres for a while - which again are like a laxative and you're not sure when they are going to react and when they do it gets things moving fast. So again - don't go too far from a bathroom.

At least with Preparation H they are soothing and not a laxative.

Once you get somethign that works  remember to try and keep to that kind of schedule. The water drinking is alot for me but it's  helping so much.

Then I do use a Sitz bath at least twice a day to sooth the whole area. 

• Posted

In addition to my last message try taking Psyllium - a natural laxative. make sure you drink it with lots of water, make it quick with cold water and drink it before it gets think. it gets thick really quickly. You must have lots of water. Also make sure you are drinking a lot of water every day - I'm on about 4 liters a day - start early and drink all day. This may help your stoool be looser. 

• Posted

I started eating lots of fruits vegetables and fibre there was a good development but yesterday my anus got ruptured by fissure and today the stools are too hard and now I am waiting for BM but it is too hard and I think it got struck in the rectum.
    • Posted

I've been very supprised to find out that some people only have a BM once or twice a week.  So don't panic if you're not going every day. I am 6 weeks post op and found that I have to keep a diary with making sure I am keeping up with stool softners, laxatives (I started with Miralax but have slowly switched over to Natural Psyllium - made by KONSYL - Metamucil is similar but metamucil has aspartame in whch is bad for you) I started with full dose of miralax. Now when I was bad the Doc gave me a percription for GoLytely - do not leave your house - and make sure you have quick access to a bathroom if you get this . I mean it! it softens the stool and it will come out in a rush but you really have little to no notice.  People use this before an op to clean themselves out - it's not soemthing you can use every day. 

Another option may be speak to a good Colonic doctor - you can look up what happens on Youtube. Please know I am just telling you personal things I have tried and if you can get to a decent doctor you should.

Welll done if you have changed your diet - I cross checked lots of websites and made list which are hanging in my kitchen. It amy take a while for your body to get used to it but a little of everything thing will help until you find out wat works for you.

• Posted

Thank you and have you suffered from hemorrhoids?

If you, pls tell me how to face them and prevent them?

Are hemorrhoids are permanent? They can be cured or not?

• Posted

I have suffered from them on and off for years and you can read all different sort of stories on this website. It seems we are all diffferent. I've ad them before and then they have gone and I've been ok for years and then suddenly straining and being constpated caused me issues which made them come back. 

I just had an operation 6 weeks ago to remove a haemmoids and 'fix' an anal fissure - I had complications and would not wish it on anyone - I ended up in the ER and then in hospital for 9 days and had to have 3 blood transfusions - I seem to be one fo the unlucky ones but other people on this site say it was life changing for them in a good way.

I think we have to make sure once we change our diets or lifestyles, we stick to it,

I think you said you were pretty young and i bet if you can get over this hurdle and keep on top of things you will be fine. a good diet, lots of water Read all the info on these pages here - lots of people have great info and advice. Don't think you are alone. I had to tell my bosses who are men younger than me  (I'm female) it was embarrassing but i"m over it now - we need to talk about it and share info. Pooping is natural - we all have to do it - every one in the world.

• Posted

I left everything to God..right now tears are coming out! Thinking it's better to die rather than suffering from this issue.

I thought to consult doctor tomorrow, will let you know what happens. Atleast I have to be okay for another 10-20 yrs bcoz to take care of my parents and to keep them happy..

God...Save me pls??

• Posted

Please see a doctor if you can. You don't need to worry as much - we just need to work out how to get your body balanced so what goes in comes out at regualary. If you can sit in a warm water bath or bowl with warm watre in - it will help sooth - look up Sitz bath - I sit for a while and then fill up with a jug of warm water  again.   You will be ok. You will. And of course your parents need you and YOU need to be here. Life is precious and you deserve a good life. If you tr as many of the things we have discussed and other peopel have suggested you will probably find n not too long that things will get easier. 

I know days can be really bad - there were days I wanted to give up but every day I get a little better. I have a better life than many many people who suffer from worse than this and I will take it one day at a time. Please message me anytime. I will check back and respond as soon as I can. Relax and take care, love from your friend.

• Posted

Thank you my Friend..

Can I get back to my past life?? Is this is a temporary problem or permanent?

I never drink alcohol,smoke and I never thought this disease would attack me never ever thought,

I am waiting for one chance..If I get it than I will change my whole life style.

As I am 20yrs old this made me very depressed and I heard hemorrhoids won't go without surgery and they always return and they stay permanently.

• Posted

I had them before and they went . My problem is that I travel a lot for work and so I tend to make myself costipated because I hold  myself instead of going to the toilet on a plane. You sound very healthy, I don't smoke or drink either. I'm sure in just a couple of weeks things will be better for you and you will feel so much better. You are changing your life, check your foods, maybe avoid the ones that can cause constipation. I have added psyllium to my diet every day - it's hard to drink at first coz it gets thick quickly - you MUST drink lots of water with it but it will keep you regular.

If you had spoken to me 4 weeks ago I was at my wits end - I wanted to collapse into a corner and never come out. I had to have my friend here to help me - I didn't even want to share my problem and then I had to have someone by my bathroom door as i was scared to go to the toilet. Don't force anything. My friend told me to make sure I was beathing as she heard me  holding my breath when I was in the bathroom. Relax -  take deep breaths. take stool softeners every day (even once everythign seemsnormal I am going to take them every day) - I believe it will  go and because you are going to take care of your self this will all be in your past. I know it's scarey but it doesn't sound to me like you have it really bad.  You should be able to go on and have a normal life and be comfortable. Hemorrhoids go all the time without surgery - and I'm in my 50's and they have never stayed permanently, I can go for years without them.  Think positive - some of the things you have heard are not true. Surgery is a last resort - millions of people deal with this and cure the issue without surgery. And you are so young - things heal easier. Mostly mine used to go within in a week to 10 days. and if you can get your stool softer the issue will probaly never come back.

• Posted

I am scared to inform my parents as I don't want to make them suffer from my end..

My dad is a diabetic patient from 36 yrs and now he is @56, I heard he suffered from hemorrhoids some yrs back.

He always said me to be active and have enough exercises daily but I never gave importance to his precious words, that's why God is teaching me a good lesson I think.

I have to overcome this disease to take care of my parents...

• Posted

You are not being taught a lesson - this is just one of life's things that we have to deal with. You have done nothing wrong and you are not being punished. these things just happen to all sorts of people. To me it's like burning yourself or having a bad cut from something - you have to deal with it for a while, you treat and then it heals and you try not to let it happen again.

Please take a deep breath, You have learnt a lot tonight. read what lots of other people say on all these pages and if there's soemthing you can change to help yourself do that. It's a little scary - especially when you first get them but really millions of people get them - that's why there are meds sold to cure them. And lots of those medications like Preparation H suppositries are sold everywhere so that people can get them easily. And therefore help themslevs feel better.

If you don't have to worry your parents right now - then don't. If you need them to know so you can get to a doctor remember that they have been through things before you and they love you and will always want to help you. And your dad may be able to give some advice. 

And keep researching - remember I am just another human being - not a doctor - if all  these things don't help you then go and see a doctor - but I really hope that you can get lots of suggestions from all these pages and in just a short time things will be back to normal.

Remember doctors deal with these things every day. And I don't think of this as a disease. it's not soemthing you catch or is contagious it's just one of those things our bodies do sometimes. It's time for me to take a stool softner (!) and  go to bed.

Relax. You will be through this soon. Goodnight. 

• Posted

Thank you..

And I have to travel in bus to college around 80 kms daily, will sitiing in bus daily n travelling prevents me from healing?

Whether I should stay in home or I can go to college everyday as usual?

• Posted

I find the warm water baths help me. maybe 2 or 3 times a day or more if I can - just in a warm bowl of water for a while. that will ease them. and then it's easier to sit on something soft when I'm in a vehicle or just a chair. 

I was a little worried about the suppositries leaking a little bit of 'oil' and it showing on my pants so I used some panty liners in my underwear.

I think that travelling will be a little uncomfortable and it may make things take a little longer - but nothing much. my experience has always been 7-10 days recovery whatever I've done.

As long as you're not in bad pain go to college - it will keep you busy and stop you worrying. and give you something else to think about. maybe take a jacket or soemthing else to fold up and sit on so you don't feel like you stand out. (or even put a cushion in a bag and sit on that if you don't want to be obvious.)

• Posted

OK..

Which type of supplement I have to take for softening the stools immediately and pls tell me about the consumption and dosage.

• Posted

I'm not sure what country you are in. so you may have to look them up. just try google search stool softners. I use Dulcolax - you can take 1 - 3 a day and I was taking 3 through the day now i take one morning and one at night.

There are generic brands. it seems the ingredient is 'Docusate Sodium 100mg'. Maybe try to eat a little piece of fruit or something first in case it upsets your stomach. (oh - I've also been eating gluten free bread) 

And then my doc told me I could eat laxatives as well for a week but then because I was still having issues I took laxatives for a lot longer. - scroll up to where I told you about Psyllium. I take Psyllium every day - it keeps me regular.

It is 1am here so I must go to sleep. goodnight

• Posted

OK friend thank you a lot...sorry for inconvenience.

I am from India.

I will try as far as what can I do..God will help me at last.

Will hope for the best.

Will keep in touch with you,

Tq..

• Posted

You are no inconvenience. I hope you have some good information now. Relax, take deep breaths you will be better soon.

goodnight from America

• Posted

I was thinking  - you may not want to take laxatives if you have to travel on  a bus for 40km. . But if you can still take the stool softner. that will help  alot and a 'Preparation H suppositories'

If yu decided to stay at home then take the laxative as well. 

Don't worry - you will go soon, lots of water and even thoguh it may be a little hard at first thinsg are going to get better. Keep up with the water.

• Posted

Thank You,

I will take psyllium today with lots of water and will report you about my condition..

I wish every thing clears soon and I will be back with my new life..

• Posted

Hello,

It is also pricking me aa lot while walking or standing.

U experienced in this situation?

• Posted

As you can see - everyone who is replying to you thinks these things are normal. even the little bit of bleeding. You don't need to panic - it will take a few days for all of these diet changes etc to  make a difference. If you can't get to see a doctor yet.  The only thing may be that you need  laxative to gett the first stool moving if you are backed up but then after that things hould be looser.

I have two creams that help me. I use Hydrocotisone.2.5% to ease pain and itching and my best cream is Lidocaine 5% - this is very expensive in the states for me and it numbs the area.

But yes. everthign you have seems to be normal to everything myself and lots of people on here have.  

(I don't know if rise is a big part of your diet - I was advised to swich from  white rice to brown rice- I don'tknow if any of the things I have told you work - I just had to try to do everything i could. Online research on constipating foods help me know what too avoid - and i have been blendig juicing a lot of fruits with some veggies added - it means it's probably too much sugar for my body but it helped me feel full so I didn't eat so much - but you will still need to have a BM from blended foods).

Rememeber all of this seems normal to us on here - a doctor could put your mind at rest but these other things may help you and as I said it take me 7-10 days once I pay attention to get them to go down again. 

• Posted

I will hope everything goes well..but It's pricking me around anus when I walk and stand is this is s serious issue?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.