I've been confused and depressed for more than a week

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had blisters around my anal area...now i have painful wounds there, and more small blisters seems to appear...a pus kind of something comes out of those wounds continuously...i don't knw wht is this actually, but if i have genital herpes than i can't even go to the doctor as my mom is unaware of my physical relation..i dnt knw wht to do now, plz help asap

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I would say you need to go to the doctor. The doctor can do a culture and see if there is infection. If you do have infection, you need treatment. I don't know if you are male or female. Either way you really need to get this checked by a doctor. There is medication to treat herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, and other infections. It is very important to get checked and get the proper treatment or  antibiotic so you do not get a long standing infection.You need a doctor to help you with this. Could you see your regular doctor without your mom and discuss with them? If you can't talk to your Mom, is there someone else...friend's mom, sibling, aunt, cousin, teacher...someone who can help you figure out the best way to get help? Sometimes there are free clinics where teenagers can be seen without any trouble. Most of all, take care of yourself. Think about what I have said and see if any of these suggestions will work. I think you would feel better if you see a doctor and make sure everything is okay and treated if necessary. Don't be afraid. You will get through this. Take care.
    • Posted

I just wanted to add that sometimes when a person has an infection like herpes or gonorrhea or other, it can make you feel bad and dizzy. That can feel like depression when you are not used to feeling bad. Also want to add, be sure you are using proper protection when you have sex. Ask someone you trust to help you. Hope you feel better soon!
    • Posted

Thanks para 52094...but i can't take anybody with me, i just want to make sure either they are herpes or something else...in our society, being physical before marriage is like a sin specially for girls, i m afraid if doctor would tell my mom about the reasons of those herpes
    • Posted

Yes, do go by yourself if you have to. It is really important to be sure you get treatment if there is an infection. If you think it is herpes, the good news is there is a drug for that which will help it go away. Some people take it only when they have an outbreak and some take it every day to prevent further outbreak. It is best to know what is going on so you can have proper treatment. Sex is natural. Though often people are not educated about how to prevent pregnancy or getting infection. So be sure you are taking care of yourself. Do not worry about pressure from society. Just take good care of yoruself.
    • Posted

Hi Anni, 

Para52094 is giving a good advice. Also, I think that you can try just walking in to any clinic or women's health department of a hospital and ask to be seen or at least get an appointment to be seen later. I do not know about the healt care payment system where you live, if it is through insurance or out of pocket. 

Also, about him, maybe he can come along or help you in some way? Moreover, if this is a herpes or something else, he must have it too and will need to get a treatment as well. 

Take care of yourself, and try to get help sooner. 

• Posted

I visited my nearby gyneacologist today...and she advised me to go to the dermatologist..as she is not sure either they are viral warts or something else...she wants me to get full check up
    • Posted

Glad to hear you went to see the gynecologist.  Do follow through as she advised. Hope you get all the help you need. Good luck and feel better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.