I've been cured

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with gerd. Exactly a year ago I was told I have chronic gerd and that I would have to cut out all acidic food from my diet and live on lanzoprazole forever. My life was literally a living hell for months. I went for an allergy test a few months after the diagnosis and I was told I'm intolerant to citric acid, beer, wine, gluten, pork and the preservative sodium nitrate. This made life even more difficult. I stopped eating these foods and saw a bit of an improvement. Now I suffer with acne and was getting down about it. I started to drink green smoothies with Spinach, kiwi, mango, celery, almond milk and linseed in. After two weeks all symptoms of gerd had disappeared. I carried on drinking them and starting introducing some foods back in. I'm still fine and I can't believe they were the cure. Try them, as they are alkaline producing foods. Good luck everyone

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds great could you tell us more like how many a day what i need to make them and so on please.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.