I've been depressed for 1 month...becouse my relationship got complicated

Posted , 6 users are following.

I don't feel anything for my life... I dont want do anything... I just want to leave everything.. No meaning at all... My life going stuck.. Because of my bloody fake relationship.. I dont trust anyone... I jst hate my life... Every day only crying and crying... Feeling alon and disappointed ... I want to end my life now...

3 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

glad you are sharing your story with us. now.....about ending your life, i recall the days where i'd wake up and scream, "f*ck! i am still alive!" i prayed for god to just take me while i was sleeping. that was a few years ago. now, i am doing better  because i've been seeing the right doctor, and i am on the right meds. it took a long time to get here. i even have hope for the first time in like 15 years. i wish i had something great to tell you. i can only tell you that i can relate to what you are saying. so sorry to hear you suffer so much. keep posting your comments, someone out there may actually have a solution for you. but you need to stay alive. i dont know anyone who got better because they died. please hang in there. you just might surprize yourself! i truly hope someone helps you. and soon! best wishes to you. and good luck!
  • Posted

Hi Yasmi I'm sorry to hear you're having such a bad time at the minute. I can relate to what you say as some days I feel suicidal and just want to end it all. All I can say is people would be devastated if you weren't here anymore ...family and friends would really miss you. My advise is to go and see your doctor as soon as possible and tell them how you're feeling. Are you on any medication?
    • Posted

Dear benny... M hurted by someone.. Whu stil harrasing me alot.. I cannot share it with my family even my frnds... I want to be free but my past spoil my future.. There is no meaning ...
    • Posted

M not taking any medication 😞
    • Posted

I strongly advise you to go and see a doctor as you might benefit from meds. You are not alone and hang in there!
    • Posted

I dont have gut's to share all that things which harrasing me alot.... I dont have any hope not single reson for stay alive...
    • Posted

Im so sorry you're feeling so low. I know it's hard to talk about things. Is there someone who could go with you to the docs?
    • Posted

Doc means.. I am not normal person... Everybody will thinkig like ds... I dont want sympathy from anyone... 😒
  • Posted

Im sorry your feeling bad

Were you in the relationship long?

• Posted

Hey dont say that

Have you got family and friends who you can talk to?

• Posted

My family is narrow minded .. N i dnt have that much closed frnd ... If i tell my family they will point out me only... Pretend me that all mistake os only mine..
    • Posted

I will try... To tell my frnd!. I dont think so he will take it seriously... 😒
    • Posted

Dont give up it will take time but you will get over it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.