I've been on Trazadone for 3 days now.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please can anyone help? I would like to know how long roughly for the next day groggy feeling to pass. Just feel so sleepy the next day even though I have had plenty of sleep. Also eating a lot more, I thought this med reduced your appetite? 

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not answered for a year...you would think it would be removed by moderator....the thought that it reduces weight is wrong (for anyone reading this).

And it made me feel groggy for about 1 week..then I had to up the medication because it was prescribed for sleep and it stopped working...then i felt groggy again.

• Posted

It worked great for me ! It takes a while for it to get in your system . Give it some time if it still is like this talk with your doctor.
  • Posted

Are you taking them for sleeping problems or as antidepressants?  Did you sleep.  If you slept and feel groggy take less, cut the pill in half and see how you feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.