I've been suffering from couple of years due to this acne

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I am 18 years old. Am suffering from acne since 2 years . please somebody help me to get rid of this stupid acne. I didn't touch any product as I thought that was they will give negative results. Please give me some suggestions naturally so that I can follow .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, sorry to hear this.  A few years ago my then teenage son had very bad acne and was on the point of being treated with anti biotics when I read an article saying that 'red clover'  (you will find the capsules in the health food shop) is very good at balancing the hormones (testorone is associated with acne) so my son tried it and within a about a week had clear skin.  He was over the moon and we were very relieved, he continued taking these capsules for about a year had no side effects and to this day talks about his delight in me finding this remedy.  I have since given this advice to lots of parents and it has always worked.  The other treatiment is Tejaswini skincare capsules, (in good health food shops or on line) and they are also good, but its hard to beat red clover. I really wish you well and let us know how you get on. 
  • Posted

Hi I know you don't want any products but the best treatment for acne is rouccatine.   This cleared up my nephews acne within 3 months.   In the meantime don't pop any spots or squeeze anything as you will give yourself scars and damage your skin.further   x
    • Posted

Roaccutaneis a treatment but not necessarily the best and it can have side effects, I would recommend a natural remedy first of all, eg red clover.  
  • Posted

again agreeing with the other comments, i suggest roaccutane, i was suffering with severe acne for 3 years (at high school) which sucked, and it just got progressivley worse, i tried ever treatment product from boots ect.. and none of it seemed to work, some people are just unfortunate and have spots, others just are lucky and seem to miss having any! or only get a few.. 

i will suggest drinking LOTS of water, dont change your diet (just eat a balanced one) and dont just eat loads of greecey fatty fast food, as its not good for you! but bad food does not cause acne (no matter what people say) and its not due to not washing your face properly, you probably have too many hormones in your body- and they will either settle alone or you'll have to visit a doctor for further advice. 

as i have said, see how it goes, but if it gets worse, and starts to get you down (like it did for me) visit a doctor, there are antibiotics and medication you can be put on instead of roaccutane, and they will give u special creams such as 'epiduo' alot of people say this cured there acne but unfortunatly for some then if that doesnt work they tend to use roaccuatne as a last LAST resort because of how 'scary' and nasty the pill is, they dont just use it willy nally. its used for severe acne that cant be treated. 

i wish u the best of lucksmile x x x x x x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.