I've had BV for 8 years please help me

Posted , 29 users are following.

I have had BV / bacterial vaginosis for 8 years after receiving oral sex. Since then I have had many test,maybe 10 doctors, clear pap smears,hundreds of dollars in “cures” or appointments. I have taken many pills,supplements,homemade cures to try to cure.Most recently I tried Genitan Violet, it pretty much burned 3 treatments in, in my labia minora and the smell is already coming back…Some of these helped for the time i used them, but as soon as I stopped it came right back Since then I have had no sexual contact with any one because what man would want a person who smells like rotten meat, ammonia, or fish .. one of my many smells which I have had every day without cease for 8 goddamn years..But I must admit I did quit for months on end because it was draining my pocketbook and so damn depressing i’m a 27 year old virgin thanks to this beside the oral sex. before the sexual encounter i had never even had a yeast infection let alone any sort of smell.. can someone help me? I’d like to have a healthy sex life or even a chance at love, but if I can’t even get rid of this smell I may as well prepare for no kids,or marriage or any kind of intimate life

here is the list of everything i have tried

FOLIC ACID (2014-16)

METRO GEL (2008,2013) **GAVE ME A RASH,BUT I STILL COMPLETED THE TREATMENT

GARLIC (2015)

PROBIOTICS (2012) (2015)

YOGURT(2009,2015)

ZINC(2015)

MULTIVITAMINS (2015)

AMOXICILLIN (2008)

AZO (2009,2011)

REPHRESH (2009)

VINEGAR (2014,2015)

PEROXIDE (2015)

DOUCHING (2015)

CLINDAMICYIN (2013)

FLAGYL (2008)

DIFICULAN (2008)

BORIC ACID (2014,2015) - EVENTUALLY START DAMAGING MY BITS

VITAMIN C (2015) - BURNED LIKE HELL

BAKING SODA (2015)

Fluconazole (2009)

Miconazole nitrate (2009)

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (2014,2015)

WATER (2014,2015)

EPSOM SALT BATHS (2015)

DIET CHANGES (2008-2015)

TEA TREE OIL (2014)

NORFORMS (2015)

CHLOROPHYL  -LIQUID(2016)

PREBIOTIC (2015-16)

GENITAN VIOLET - (2016)

PROBIOTIC (2016)

FOLIC ACID + B12 (2016)

MORE BORIC ACID (2016)

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed product/company names as we do not allow repeated posting of these in the forums. If users wish to exchange these details please use the Private Message service.

1 like, 56 replies

56 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How have u tried these vitamins and home remedies? Just curious if u went thru these forums and tried to do any if them the way ppl stated they did it. That's what I did and it seemed to have worked.

• Posted

I used a lot do remedies from this forum actually. I use it exactly as they say to do it.
  • Posted

Hi dont give up. Ive been there. Ive been dealing with BV/Yeast Infections since 2009/2010. It is hard. It kills your self esteem but it also kills your ability to feel like a women. I can assure that you can get pregnant. I'm currently pregnant and get BV every time I have sex, every time. It sucks. But I have an understanding boyfriend, thats the key is to find someone thats understanding. You cant hide this from them so its best to be honest about it and if the guy doesnt want to deal with it then move on. What has helped, not cured, me was taking 1 tbls of Barley Grass, 1 tbls of Red Maca Powder and Minerals. Our bodies need 102 minerals and of course dont get them from our food. I would suggest trying looking into minerals seriously. While I'm not cured I do use condoms every time i have sex. the times I havent I had to call my ob and get pills because the over the counter remedies do not work for me. Ive changed my diet, took so many pills, probiotics. You name it Ive tried it, expect boric acid. I refuse to try that. But dont give up on being a women, its possible. just much harder. I hope this helps.

• Posted

I read bout someone using condoms when they have sex...I've had sex with condoms and u can still smell its there. So that won't natter. Just wanted u to know that.

• Posted

If you get it under controll then use comdoms it will help prevent it!

but if you have it ??an have sex with or with out comdoms it won't matter because it's already there it needs to be treated or on the way to notice a change

• Posted

Try mms and do not use soap of any kind in your genital area.
  • Posted

No stop all of those that's far to many products oh good lord , just wash in water twice a day go buy cotton kickers frow your old ones away and see how U get on also try having sex with a condom on you may just need to have sex ur body may be telling u it's time xx

• Posted

I believe men can give woman BV. So every time you get treated, you will get BV again if you have unprotected sex with the same partner that gave you BV. Also I believe BV can live in a man's throat or mouth. So you can get BV from a man giving you oral sex. I know this info. from experience.

• Posted

Oh my, girl! I feel your pain. I am 29 and have been dealing with this for almost 3 years. I got my tubes tied in 2013 and I feel like that is when I started getting frequent bacterial infections. I get it, I treat it, comes back a month or so later. I agree with the reply given about the idea that men DO carry it. I feel that when I receive oral, it comes back shortly after. I also agree that maybe your body is telling you it is time to get some. ;-) I wish we could be apart of a study to help professionals gain more information about this crap!
  • Posted

Have blood work done. Test your levels. Maybe you're deficient in something. Vitamin D3 cured my bv! I had bv for 7 or 8 years. So I know what you're going through. I take 15000 iu a day. Things changed immediately. I had to be severely deficient. Hope this helps thanks

• Posted

Hi Melanie. I have vitamin d3 1000 iu pills so can u take enough to make 15000 or is that too many? Should I get the 5000 iu pills to make it easier?
    • Posted

I've decided to try the boric acid pills instead & change your name sweetheart. God loves you!!!!!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.