I've had diarrhea/lose stools for a month every two hours

Posted , 2 users are following.

When I go it's every two hours. I have pressure and when I go it has a weird smell. And there's hardly and form to it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Okay I think we'd all need some additional information, if that'd be alright with you. How old are you ? Do your stools come with mucus and/or blood ?Do you feel pain/discomfort ? Have you been taking any medication ? Do you have another condition (that will help connect an already existing condition with your change in bowel movements )?When you pass out gas , do you feel any pain ?If you have any discomfort or pain , does it get better when you pass stools ?

• Posted

I'm 44. Yes it comes with mucus but not blood like it did. Bile is coming out alot with my stools and my peri area is very sore and irritating. I have pressure and discomfort with that an urgency to get to a bathroom now and my movement feels rushed like throwing up feeling. I seen that some food in my stools don't digest and comes out whole at times. (Tomato skins) I've taken the same meds for years. No change there. No change in any conditions except for these lose stools. No pain passing gas. Just pressure on my lower back and pain til I go to the bathroom. It effects me more when I stand. I use the bathroom at least 5 times in an 8 hour shift.

• Posted

Oh and I have pain at times when I go on my right side that goes to my left. It's not spastic colon. I've had that before it doesn't feel the same.

• Posted

Is mucus a sign of bowel cancer?

I noticed today and I apologise for being graphic, I went to the toilet on a piece of kitchen roll so that I could look at it, there was a albeit faint trace of blood and mucus. No pain or discomfort atall, any advice?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.