I've had this about 9 years ago and disappeared.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all,

i had this about 9 years ago, lasted 8 months and disapeared.

At that time i went to the ENT and other doctors and made many exams including stomach acid reflux, troat samples, etc but they found nothing wrong.

I now suffer for another condition with ETD and Tinnitus and was looking for information in this forum and found this topic. I just learned that what i've had 9 years ago it's called Globus!

Anyway just to give you all hope, it can go away as it did with me fornutatelly. I don't really know how it cured but i feel that less stress and anxiety as something to do with it, because i now strugle with ETD and Tinnitus and it gets better if i keep stress levels down.

The best to all of you.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

thanks for the info. appreciate your message, so it will really go away in time only key would be stress reduction?

hope we all get well on this. mine is on the right side msot of the time.

• Posted

Cannot tell for sure if it's related to stress. My ENT said it was probably caused by excess mucus from rinitis trygered by some inflamation, stress, etc.

Mine was on the left side only, varying intensity but allways there. When swalowing food i could not feel it at all, only when swalloing saliva i felt it hard and harder when i turn my head to the right.

Started in December/January and in August it vanished. Besides common teas for seasonal troath inflamation i did no medication.

I wish your's go away, and everybody elses of course.

• Posted

Mine is only on the left side as well and it only feels better when I eat.  Although, water and saliva is terrible.  Burping feels good though, so i think mine is lower as well.  And when I swallow pills they seem to get stuck ??
    • Posted

Mine is only on the left side as well and it only feels better when I eat.  Although, water and saliva is terrible.  Burping feels good though, so i think mine is lower as well.  And when I swallow pills they seem to get stuck ??
    • Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.