i've have been depressed for 4 months lost of my girlfriend now am at breaking point want to take

Posted , 9 users are following.

i want to take my life to be with my girlfriend right now

1 like, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hello Paul,  keep strong, think of your beautiful son. Keep with the counselling. Praying for you.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Your girlfriend would want you to keep living Paul. 

Losing somebody you love is so painful and you will never stop missing her, but live your life for her now - the pain will never go away but, it will get easier, I promise. 

Stay strong 

Fee x

• Posted

sorry but i want her back so much i really miss her what is the point of living without the one i truly love
    • Posted

I know, it's ok to feel this way.

Just think, if you take your life then your son will be hurting just as you are now and I know you wouldn't want him to suffer the pain you are suffering. 

You can't just turn those suicidal feelings off, it's hard and they are all consuming. Just keep talking, talk on here, call the Samaritans, make a Drs appointment as soon as possible or maybe speak to a therapist or friend? 

Remember, she would not want this for you. 

• Posted

ok thank you so much for your message

how are you doing

• Posted

No problem, stay strong. 

And not too bad, just taking it one day at a time. x

• Posted

ok will do if i can get the things out of my head i will be ok
    • Posted

You are doing really well, you have come this far - don't forget that 
  • Posted

You are needed on this earth right now, Paul, it isn't the right time.

Be strong a little longer and the darkness will start to lift.

I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Pat xxxxx

• Posted

Somebody mentioned that you have a son. If so, you have to be here for him. Killing yourself may or may not reunite you with your girlfriend but it will definitely leave your son without a father.

Life is hard, really hard; sometimes the best way through is to think of others over yourself.

Take care xx

• Posted

yes to that but i have things in my head that are telling to take all my tablets and a part of me doesnt want to so i go for a walk and dont now where i am some time
    • Posted

i just need someone to talk to face to face thats all i want
    • Posted

I do understand how you're feeling and I hope I didn't sound harsh before. I've had a hard time of things and often feel so overwhelmed that I just want it all to end once and for all. These feelings scare me so much. But the one thing that gets me through is imagining how hurt, confused and sad my boys would be if I left them. That's what gets me through which is why I said that to you.

I think you should really go see your GP and tell them how you're feeling. You should be able to get help quite urgently if you're honest with the doctor. If that seems too daunting then please do call the Samaritans as they are fully trained in talking to with suicidal people. They will not judge you at all and will never tell you what to do. But just talking things through with people who understand will help. That and time, I know it's cliché but time does heal.

Just take one day at a time. You're strong. You can do it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.