I've pros and think I'm pregnant

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone my name is Katrina I have pcos myself and currently done have regular periods and also have all symptoms for a pregnancy but in August I did and pregnancy test and had two lines and I did another this month which is October and it is negative but symptoms are stronger as ever. 

My symtoms are : 

sore brestes nipple and outer 

fluttering 

headaches 

ligh headed 

cramp 

always hungry 

craving 

sickness every and moving and all through the day until I go to sleep 

tiredness 

hickupes 

heart burn 

I hope some one can help me ! 

Imvurrently have to to go for a scan today and o see if I am pregnant so I'll get back to you x 

thanks 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey hun I also have pcos and the same thing happend to me I ended up going to docs and doing a blood test I'm now 8 weeks pregnant and have my first midwifes app next week I have my fingers crossed for you and hope.it's a BFP I have all the symptoms you have hun soo sounds like it's possible xx
    • Posted

I hope so Hun my parent who I though was my true love has shown me something today people ain't always who u thought they and I'm gonna go docs tomorrow and thanks and hope your pregnancy goes well x

• Posted

I hope so Hun my parent who I though was my true love has shown me something today people ain't always who u thought they and I'm gonna go docs tomorrow and thanks and hope your pregnancy goes well x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.