I want to quit smoking but

Posted , 6 users are following.

I want to quit smoking but when i quit smoking for only 3 days 4 days .. i have gas problem and coming ulcer in mouth.. after i again start smoke than all are fine.. but i want quit smoking

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kaushal - the ulcer and gas problems might just be your body getting rid of poisons. I would suggest you ride those symptoms out - they should diminish/disappear after a week or two. If they persist, see your doctor. The sum of it is that smoking causes massive damage to the body and giving up will give you a new lease on life. It won't be easy, but it will be well worth it.

• Posted

My son had that too, it was from quitting, keep at it, will go away he's smoke free now 3 years and me a year.

• Posted

Thats the good thing you have to quit smoking. Due to smoking you facing the problem of ulcer.

So dont do that, Try some new foods .Enjoy life, stay freely relaxed then you will not remember smoking.

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.